Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By siforster
"We have three hammer titles in the works"

...the On The Buses trilogy?
By dumaisaudio
With my LITA order of Ms 45 an FW, I got the LITA Zine Spring/Summer 2013, in which there is a ad for Death Waltz near the back that says "Coming soon... Twins of Evil, The Devil Rides Out, House By The Cemetery, The Fog, The Raid". I've seen a lot of talk about The Devil Rides Out still coming along, but is The Raid still in the works? It's the original score correct, not the US version that Mondo put out?
By deathwaltz
The Raid is ready to go just waiting on sleevenotes from Gareth.
It is the original score NOT the US one.
It totally rocks
By deathwaltz
The Internet in full effect
By dumaisaudio
I'm sure Like2Sleep also wouldn't mind eating recalled Hot Pockets and Ikea meatballs as well, while listening to YouTube rips of their favorite music.
By dumaisaudio
Slumber Party Massacre is listed as on sale March 10, is that still the case? Does that mean subscription copies will be going out next week as well? Pretty excited about this one, I'll be getting the regular version as well.
By Garmonbozia
So it has nothing to do with the dickhead from Linkin Park? Please tell me that's the case.
By reelybored
Any plans for reissuing The Thing soundtrack?
By dumaisaudio
The Thing would be awesome. I'm currently looking to pick up an original once I find one at a reasonable price. It would be really cool if DW did a deluxe version with the original score and a second record with the bonus cues like they did with The Fog.
By reelybored
Would def be awesome but not really keen on spending so much on the former release. Would love a release from DW
By venus sans fur
haha
on the player when playing?

I take mine off. some leave them on/closed. vinyl nerd wondering.
By Garmonbozia
Any chance on a release for The Boxer's Omen soundtrack?
By albatard
Hi Spencer,

Was wondering whether i should buy your RSD release in my fave local store or, as i'm a subber too, i should wait and order it directly from you.
Will it be like last year, where goodies (like pin button, nulbered enveloppe...)were included in the subber offer (in that case i'll wait) or will it be the same than what i could directly buy in my local store?

Thanks!
By deathwaltz
Will be the same this year.
So support your store if you can !
By albatard
Ok, will do!
Thanks
By deathwaltz
@badawat replied to you this morning
By cookythecook
@deathwaltz so these upcoming goblin concerts with steve moore filling in on keyboard, seems like a great opportunity for a record label to release the coolest live album of the modern age. now who could pull off such a feat?........i can think of only one man. would make an absolute monster of a death waltz release!
By MODAREC
Spencer, any plans for a sub label releasing non-soundtrack new music? Not just anything of course but stuff that could easily soundtrack a horror/sci fi B-movie if given the chance?
By deathwaltz
Yes . We're working on a couple of things but don't tell anyone ;)
By Ignatius
Spencer, ever considered putting out something as wonderfully tacky as a laser-etched vinyl release? Any scores you can think of that might actually call for an effect like that?
By deathwaltz
That's funny
Yes unfortunately no one one do it as the cost is so prohibitive ...
By siforster
Bit of a longshot (EDIT: and long-winded!) this one...

A few US friends are in a bit of a mood at the moment because the Screaming Trees' "Last Words" LP is available on the UK RSD list (and thanks aplenty for that!) but not the US one - which seems a bit odd as it's on a US label. Do you have much contact with the US RSD types to see if this is an oversight or just plain old bad luck?

EDIT AGAIN: Eh, never mind it's been answered - US (only) types can buy the Red Vinyl Last Words direct from Sunyata Records
By dumaisaudio
With the RSD releases, are you going to be putting these up for subscribers to buy before the release day or after? Since I'm in the US, I'd rather try for them at my local shop as it will be cheaper, but I don't want to take a chance and then miss out on both opportunities.