Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hardrain02
@discosucks im so glad its not just me that enjoys his later stuff as well. I would love for all the movies you added above to be released. Although I must admit I have never sat down and given Ghosts of mars a proper listen. Will have to source a copy and give it a whirl.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Go there. It's bloody great, propulsive metal with JCs signature writing style all over it. With Buckethead shreds! :)
By kochane
Hi Spencer - any updates on the flexi discs from the Frizzi 2 Fulci night?
By deathwaltz
Test pressing has just been approved !
By VinyLOST
hey thats great news Spencer!! cannot wait to sign up for the new SUB.4 !!!!

Spencer, its, Bryan, could you give me a shout on email when your busy schedule is free please?
By deathwaltz
Bryan
will reply on monday . Is that ok ?
s
By deathwaltz
I really love this film .. I just got the blu ray...
By NMA
I watched the new blu-ray (101 Films) yesterday. Once again I found myself obsessed with the theme music ;)
By siforster
Just getting round to ploughing through the backlog, and I notice that neither Forbidden World (EDIT: duuuuur) nor Ms.45 have notes contributed by the cover artists. It's a bit of a shame, as these parts are things that I look forward to in DW releases (the Halloween III one being particularly essential!). Is this reluctance on the artists' part, or reasons of space?
By chandler75
Speaking of which... It would be nice if the people who contribute liner notes had a small introduction below the name, stuff like:

Jack Thomson
Director, "Beyond the Lagoon"

Maureen Oakley
Author, "Essential horror"

Roy Todd
Actor, "Beyond the Lagoon", "Beyond the Lagoon 2"

I'm often wondering who these people are, even if it might be obvious...
By maxvelvet
@Si: Forbidden World have the notes from the cover artist Kimberley Holladay (inside the booklet)! ;)

Anyway, the artwork of MS.45 it's basically a screen shot of the movie..
By siforster
It does! I am ashamed :)
By deathwaltz
OK guys will make sure this happens in ze future
By zuko
Yo Spencer, will 'Anonymous' be on BTBR?
By Dr.Funtime
Endangered Species….. Please.
By venus sans fur
hey dude
dustcover on or off during play?
By NathanLurker
So, I am currently watching 'The Devil Rides Out' for the first time. Any updates on the release of this great soundtrack ? Still in the works ?
By Re-animated Cat
I've got a question for you Spencer - where are DW records pressed? I'm kinda guessing it's at Pirates Press in Czech... If so, do you use their in-house mastering for pre-production or do you opt to get the mastering elsewhere?
By deathwaltz
The player or the record ?
By deathwaltz
On the way ! We have three hammer titles in the works
By deathwaltz
DMS handle our production. Tim my designer works closely with those guys.
Our records are mastered by Optimum Mastering in Bristol who are awesome.
By NathanLurker
Sweet ! Thanks for the answer. I also watched ''Horror of Dracula'' with Christopher Lee. I'm doing Night shifts at work, I work on the phone and it's very calm in the night so I started Binge watching hammer horror films. Great soundtrack on Dracula too
By Re-animated Cat
^^Nice. I've heard good things about Optimum.