Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Re-animated Cat
Got a question for the big man? This is the place.

Please note that any complaints/requests for replacement copies etc should be emailed instead.

So go ahead, but please, try to keep it friendly...
By artifice
Twin Peaks & Fire Walk With Me: true?

Beyond the Black Rainbow: wheeeeen?
By antimax
Orrrrrr we could all just wait until things happen/are announced...? Patience? Surprises? Just imagine if the internet didn't exist... ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
The Loch Ness Monster: bullshit......or not??
By Oiche
I heard you were psychic. What did I have for tea?
By RougeGorge
+ 1 antimax
Just keep the surprise and take all the time you need.
I believe in you.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Who's the black private dick, that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
By siforster
Is it safe?
By DISCOSUCKS...
You picked yer feet in Poughkeepsie, didn't ya!?
By chandler75
What's it all aboot?
By deathwaltz
OK this MIGHT be fun ;)
By deathwaltz
Yes we have been working with David Lynch to get approved cover art for both scores and it all goes into production very soon.

BTBR again just sorting art but yes it is on the way. Sounds incrdible.
By deathwaltz
I'm a belieber
By Jeff
Is there anything behind the Hellraiser OST rumors? Also, any thoughts/plans to make the cover art shirts or just keeping them as prints/covers?

Also, since you guys worked with Goblin for the tour EP is there any chance of reissuing other Goblin soundtracks?
By deathwaltz
Can't say :)

All the Goblin records are in print so no chance. I think LITA are working with Cinevox to distro them in the USA , they are readily available in Europe and have been in print for years.
By deathwaltz
My favourite colour is black although I have just bought a red black jumper for winter ;)
By freshoj
This is fast becoming my favorite thread.

(and as an aside, you Brits are so cute with your 'whinging' and 'jumpers')
By deathwaltz
Hahah
yes this has cheered me up today.
By artifice
Shame about Goblin, because the Cinevox stuff is not easy to come by in Canada, seems impossible to find from anywhere with reasonable shipping prices, and I'd love to see what Death Waltz could do with them. I am beyond excited for Twin Peaks & BTBR though.
By Garmonbozia
Hi Spencer. I would slit a nun's throat for a Hausu soundtrack reissue. I will deliver her throat to you personally. Deal?
By JHudgins
Hey Spencer,
I pre-ordered 237, NY Ripper & AoP13 from Light in the Attic a while back and haven't heard anything recently. Any idea when we can expect to see them stateside? Their website says orders will ship 11/28/13 and that has come & gone so I just wanted to see if you could offer any hints.
Thanks,
J
By dumaisaudio
I can confirm that LITA are working with Cinevox to bring the Goblin records to the USA. My local shop just ordered all of them and showed me the web portal for shops to order; and it had pictures of all the Goblin vinyls plus some of the other Argento related soundtracks not by Goblin. He said he expected to have them later this month or early January.
By dumaisaudio
Also, I'm very happy to hear about Twin Peaks! I can now hold off on grabbing an original copy. Rumors are that the series and Fire Walk With Me are coming out on Blu Ray in March, so with that new focus, I hope you're pressing enough copies, as I'm sure you'll probably sell more than normal with the renewed interest in the series!
By deathwaltz
They started shipping yesterday
By deathwaltz
Deal
Must be a nun of my choice though.
I'll have a think