Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By liftman2013
Its nice to hear another run of BCS may be coming. Or indeed a full length album. Im UK based i havent even seen any of ebay if ive checked - not that id want to buy there

So far spacelab have been great contenders for fantastic items

Its nice to get acknowledged here as people who a last try to communicate on the level. Ive quite like twitter but facebook is such a waste of time.

I dont suppose any of the Sauls can go out on here can they - 'for friends'
Just be nice to have a copy

Cant blane a guy for trying lol
By blastman
I was going to mention that, thought it might be a bit cheeky!

I'm in if it happens, though.. :D
By Occhionero
@spacelab9

Don't read the comments on FB, really! These people have no respect and most of all: they are not majority.

R.e.s.p.e.c.t.
By Gehirn
Was sad that I couldn't seem to find any Better Call Saul in Australia or on ebay so would definitely like another chance to get it
By hncreature
@SPACELAB9

Are we going to see a non picture disc press of The Wolverine?

...and the Lego OST is a blast!
By SPACELAB9
Yes. there will be a non picture disc version of Wolverine later on.
By SPACELAB9

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (JUNE 9th, 2015)
“MEGA MAN: BEST OF MEGA MAN 1-10” LP ANNOUNCED
June 9, 2015 – One of the most iconic franchises in the world of video games, Capcom’s MEGA MAN, gets ready to make its official vinyl debut care of SPACELAB9. Ever since 1987 when the “blue bomber” first appeared on the Nintendo Entertainment System, fans have been drawn to the high octane action and colorful cast of villains unleashed by the sinister Dr Wily – not to mention some of the most iconic and memorable musical moments in the history of console gaming. Featuring music from Capcom’s hit 8-bit franchise spanning from 1987 to 2010, the MEGA MAN: BEST OF MEGA MAN 1-10 Deluxe LP features 22 tracks hand-picked by the Capcom Sound Team themselves.
In a unique twist, SPACELAB9 has invited fans to decide, via social media poll, which of their favorite level bosses will get their own colored vinyl variant. The poll enables fans to vote for up to four of their favorite bosses including Cutman, Elecman, Metalman, Snakeman, Skullman, Crystalman, Blizzardman, Flameman, Cloudman, Galaxyman, Nitroman, Commandoman, and Strikeman. Fans can cast their votes on Tumblr at: http://spacelab9.tumblr.com/…/120825878 ... n-var-opst or directly from SPACELAB9.com at http://www.spacelab9.com/poll/
Voting closes on Friday, June 12th at 12pm noon EST. Poll results and additional details about the MEGA MAN: BEST OF MEGA MAN 1-10 Deluxe LP album package will be announced the following week.
Track listing is as follows:
1. Stage Select [MM1]
2. Cut Man Stage [MM1]
3. Elec Man Stage [MM1]
4. Metal Man Stage [MM2]
5. Wood Man Stage [MM2]
6. Flash Man Stage [MM2]
7. Crash Man Stage [MM2]
8. Dr. Wily Stage 1 [MM2]
9. Skull Man Stage [MM4]
10. Bright Man Stage [MM4]
11. Dr. Wily Stage [MM5]
12. Stage Clear [MM5]
13. Flame Man Stage [MM6]
14. Wind Man Stage [MM6]
15. Theme of Bass [MM7]
16. Burst Man Stage [MM7]
17. Cloud Man Stage [MM7]
18. Tengu Man Stage [MM8]
19. Galaxy Man Stage [MM9]
20. Fireball Strike [Strike Man Stage] [MM10]
21. Nitro Rider [Nitro Man Stage] [MM10]
22. Game Over [MM9]
By SPACELAB9
[quote=67869]No Mega Man 3? The theme from that game is seriously one of the best in the franchise! Still excited for this regardless and thanks for putting it out!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oEf8gPFFZ58" style="margin:1.0em auto;" width="450" height="286" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/quote]

All I can say is that Capcom selected the tracklisting for this release.

Thanks! We are all big Megaman fans so we are excited for this.
By videodrome1138
Do you think it's possible that none were included because someone else has the rights to press the Mega Man 3 soundtrack? I remember reading from Moonshake records that he was working on acquiring the rights to do so.
By SPACELAB9
[quote=67942]Do you think it’s possible that none were included because someone else has the rights to press the Mega Man 3 soundtrack? I remember reading from Moonshake records that he was working on acquiring the rights to do so. [/quote]

Perhaps....

As far as Moonshake is concerned all I will say is bootlegging gets you nowhere in the end.
By SPACELAB9
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (JUNE 25th, 2015)

“OUTLANDER: SOUNDTRACK, VOL. 1” DOUBLE LP REVEALED AT BARNES & NOBLE

June 25th, 2015 – SPACELAB9, in cooperation with Madison Gate Records, is pleased to announce the release of the “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL.1” Double LP. The deluxe double album, featuring over 50 minutes of original music from the first season of the global hit television series of the same name by Emmy® winning composer Bear McCreary, will be made available exclusively at Barnes & Noble stores throughout North America on CRIMSON VINYL during the retailer’s “Outlander Day” celebration, to be held on Sunday, July 5th at 2p.m.

The latest installment of Barnes & Noble’s popular “Get Pop-Cultured” series, “Outlander Day” will be a celebration of all things OUTLANDER, including the book series, DVD, audio book, soundtrack CD, and the exclusive, limited edition double colored vinyl LP soundtrack album. Fans can listen to the soundtrack album in-store as part of the overhead music program while enjoying the festivities which will include a fan forum with trivia contests as well as an enter-for-a-chance-to-win prize pack consisting of OUTLANDER Season 1, Vol. 1 DVD, a copy of the “The Outlandish Companion” book by Diana Gabaldon, and in the flagship Los Angeles (The Grove) and New York (Union Square) stores, signed posters.

Double LP track listing is as follows:

1. People Disappear All The Time (3:33)
2. Outlander - Skye Boat (Castle Leoch version) [feat. Raya Yarbrough] (2:14)
3. Dance of the Druids (4:38)
4. Fallen Through Time (5:53)
5. Castle Leoch (2:58)
6. Comin' Thro' the Rye (1:56)
7. The Woman of Balnain (5:02)
8. Mrs. Fitz (2:04)
9. The Losing Side of History (4:45)
10. Clean Pease Strae (2:04)
11. The Marriage Contract (1:54)
12. The Wedding (3:49)
13. The Veil of Time (10:10)

Adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s series of international best-selling books of the same name, OUTLANDER, the Starz original series from Sony Pictures Television and executive produced by Ronald D. Moore, spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history and adventure in one epic tale. The “OUTLANDER: ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK, VOL.1” deluxe double LP set includes a full color gatefold jacket with unique inside-load pockets and an insert featuring extensive liner notes by composer Bear McCreary.
By Revolver_OcelScott
Do you think there are any chances of a re-press of the Mega-Man vinyl? I've checked all my local stores and most don't even carry vinyl.
By Thequass
I believe that they are releasing other variants this fall. I've been a little out of the loop recently (too damn busy at work) but I swear I read this someplace. If you're looking for the picture disc specifically, I'm pretty sure that was Hot Topic only.
By Revolver_OcelScott
Sorry, I had meant local Hot Topic Stores. Checked the 3 in my surrounding area. 2 of them didn't even carry vinyl, the other didn't have it, but once did.
By splatterhouse
So I ordered the Outlander ost off of the Spacelab website. When I asked on their facebook page if it was the Mist variant, they replied that it wasnt up for sale yet. I did in fact order it, and it was taken out via paypal. I sent an email days ago and no reply. Anyone else know anything about this? When you click discography it sends you to s bandcamp page. Here is the link I bought from: https://spacelab9.bandcamp.com/album/ou ... p-sl9-2013
By deafmetal
@Spacelab9 - Any truth to the rumor about a Fallout 3 OST vinyl release?

Please make this a reality!
By splatterhouse
Outlander Highland mist variant showed up earlier today. Thanks @Spacelab9 but still a little confused why its up but told that its not.
By SPACELAB9
splatterhouse- It technically isn't available yet, as we were doing a test run on the website. Glad that things were able to be sorted out
By SPACELAB9
We shall have some VERY exciting announcements in the coming weeks about Fallout3.
By SPACELAB9
Enter to win a copy of OUTLANDER double lp "Highland Mists" edition which isn't even publicly available yet.

http://modern-vinyl....test-outlander/
By maxvelvet
In honor of the 50th Anniversary of the beloved series, Spacelab9 invites all to once again visit the family at 0001 Cemetery Lane for a long-awaited musical trip down memory lane with the release of “THE ADDAMS FAMILY: ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY” 50th ANNIVERSARY EDITION LP, which will hit record store shelves on October 16th 2015. Out of print for nearly 30 years, “THE ADDAMS FAMILY: ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY” LP has been painstakingly remastered and packaged in a full color jacket with a full color 12” x 24” double-sided insert featuring rare photos as well as extensive liner notes chronicling the history of the iconic television series. Inexplicably omitted from the original 1965 soundtrack album, the essential vocal version of The Addams Family series’ theme song has been added as a bonus track.

This deluxe limited vinyl edition will be released in three colored vinyl variants, each available exclusively from different retailers throughout the holiday season. Variants include a Glow-In-the-Dark Vinyl “Fester’s Lightbulb” edition only available from Barnes & Noble, a “Cousin Itt” Brown Vinyl edition exclusively from Hastings, and a “Lurch” Green Vinyl edition exclusive to Newbury Comics. A fourth, very small edition of “Black Pumpkin” splatter vinyl will be available exclusively from the Spacelab9 booth at New York Comic Con from October 8th – 11th. ;)