Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By SPACELAB9
Thanks for posting for us!
By blastman
Thanks for that, I didn't realise B&N's shipping to Europe was so reasonable! Hope it's not sent in a plastic bag....
By SPACELAB9
For those of you in the New York City area or whom are planning on attending this New York Comic Con feel free to come out and say "hello" and pick up some Spacelab9 NYCC exclusives. Listed below is the full press release with some of the exclusives that we will have available though more will be announced as well as some new non-exclusive releases. Details regarding all of the exclusives will be announced in the weeks leading up to the show.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2015
SPACELAB9 TO MAKE DEBUT APPEARANCE AT NEW YORK COMIC-CON
September 22nd, 2015 – As record label and multi-media pop culture purveyors SPACELAB9 prepare to celebrate the close of their second prolific year, the party will kick off with their first Comic Con appearance which will take place at the 10th edition of NEW YORK COMIC CON in NYC at the Javitz Center, booth #842, from October 8th through 11th.
During their appearance, SPACELAB9 will be showcasing several show-exclusive vinyl variants including an extremely limited “Black Pumpkin” variant for the The Addams Family “Original Music from the Addams Family” 50th Anniversary Edition LP, a “Brains & Guts” vinyl variant for the best-selling The Walking Dead “Original Soundtrack Vol.1” LP, a “Highland Mists” vinyl variant for the Outlander “Original Television Soundtrack Vol.1” Double LP, three colored vinyl variants for the Book of Life “Original Motion Picture Soundtrack” based on key characters from the hit animated film, as well as a very limited set of five 18” x 24” hand-screened art prints by artist Andrew Barr, inspired by everyone’s favorite breakfast cereal characters and entitled “Cereal Chillers”.
In addition, SL9 will be offering several raffle giveaways throughout the sold out four-day event, while also announcing some very exciting upcoming titles and inviting fans to preview the rad sounds while they spin the test pressings on their vintage turntable deck.
By monsterworship
Though I'll just be back from Mondo Con and four days later flying to NYC for all that mess.. Plan on picking up an Adams Family on Saturday.

By blastman
Monster, could we talk? :)
By SPACELAB9

For Immediate Release:September 24th 2015
"SPACELAB9 UNVEILS “CEREAL CHILLERS” ART PRINT SET

In conjunction with our appearance at New York Comic Con from October 8th -11th, SPACELAB9 is happy to present a very limited edition of five 18” x 24” hand-screened art prints illustrated by artist Andrew Barr and inspired by everyone’s favorite breakfast cereal monsters. Entitled "Cereal Chillers”, this set of fine quality art prints are screened on 100 lb. pure white French construction stock with archival quality inks, by renowned printmakers Vahalla Studios.
The first three characters, dubbed “The Camp Vamp”, “Berry Stein” and "Spooky Blue” are available in an edition of 50 each which are available for purchase individually. Additionally, a set of five prints, which are housed in a hand-screened envelope, include the first three characters plus another two characters, “Crunch Corpse” and “Lycanthropuffs”. The latter two are exclusive to the full set, which is numbered of only 50.

So get hopped up on a heaping bowl of your favorite sugary monster cereal and visit SPACELAB9 at NYCC booth #842 before these “Cereal Chillers” are all gone!

Andrew Barr is a Canadian illustrator living on the outskirts of Toronto. When not providing illustrations and info graphics for a major national newspaper, he can be found drawing monsters, small press comic books, rock 'n roll album covers and pin up art. For more info regarding the artistry of Andrew Barr visit his webpage athttp://www.somethingagogo.com/
By SPACELAB9
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 1st, 2015
SPACELAB9 REVEALS WALKING DEAD VOL.1 LP "BRAINS & GUTS" VINYL VARIANT
October 1st, 2015 – There’s a chill in the air and the daylight hours are getting shorter as the world awaits the return of… The Walking Dead! Just in time for the all-new season 6 and with the New York Comic Con just a week away, SPACELAB9 announces yet another key entry in their roster of NYCC exclusive releases for the sold out, multi-day pop culture extravaganza. That’s right, the official vinyl soundtrack to the multi award-winning fan favorite drama series AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD is back from the grave one last time in a very limited edition as SPACELAB9 unveils the NYCC Exclusive “Brain and Guts” Vinyl Variant Edition. Swirled in a ghoulish pink/purple marble vinyl, you’ll feel queasy watching the viscera spin on your turntable as you enjoy tracks from composer Bear McCreary and artists Jamie N. Commons, Voxhaul Broadcast, Baby Bee, Fink, Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene) & Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) as well as multiplatinum Icelandic artists Of Monsters and Men.
AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD “Original Soundtrack Vol. 1” LP “Brains and Guts” Variant Edition is packaged in a full color gatefold jacket and heavy card stock inner bag featuring images from the hit TV series. Supplies are very limited, so run as if your life depended on it to NYCC Booth #842 and visit SPACELAB9 for your copy of the AMC’S THE WALKING DEAD “Official Soundtrack Vol.1” LP “Brain and Guts” Variant Edition. It’s a no brainer!

By SPACELAB9

Artwork on the envelopes that house the set of five 18" x 24" CEREAL CHILLERS prints available exclusively at New York Comic Con from Oct 8th-11th. Only 50 numbered sets available so come visit us at Booth #842 and get yours!
By deafmetal
^Oh my, Mega Man.
By deafmetal
^@Spacelab - very excited for the Fallout 3 announcement. Hope you were able to get the original score.
By SPACELAB9
We are all ready and excited for the NYCC! Looking forward to meeting forum members who will be in attendance. We will be having contests, announcements and the opportunity to listen to brand new, yet to be announced releases. Visit us at Booth #842

By blastman
Anyone going to this would be willing to pick me up a copy of The Addams Family Black Pumpkin Edition? Pretty please??
By SPACELAB9

SPACELAB9 ANNOUNCES FALLOUT® 3 VINYL BOX SET AND PICTURE DISC LP
October 8th, 2015 – Calling all vault dwellers! Strap on your Pip-Boy, arm yourself with some RadAway and traverse the Capital Wasteland as SPACELAB9 announces two epic vinyl record releases – Fallout 3: Original Game Soundtrack Deluxe Vinyl Box Set and Fallout 3: Original Game Soundtrack Picture Disc LP.

Because Fallout fans everywhere demanded it, SPACELAB9 has answered the call with two distinct vinyl record volumes for the discriminating Wastelander, both coming November 13th. The Fallout 3 Picture Disc LP is decorated with original key art from the game and features 14 tracks in an extremely limited edition, available exclusively from Hot Topic.

For those fans that crave the extended experience, a deluxe box set edition has been created and is available exclusively from the official Bethesda store at http://store.bethsoft.com. This deluxe three LP and one 7” vinyl record volume is on blue vinyl and includes the full game score, clocking in at over 80 minutes. A box set of unprecedented quality, this mammoth volume is packaged in a four pocket, three gatefold jacket which is housed in a full color, heavy board-stock slipcover.
By Aremagod
Ugh stop with the picture disc nonsense....I don't hang these on my wall. The deluxe set does look nice but I can't for the life of me remember any of the score to the game....I just remember GNR radio. If it's a reasonable price I'll probably grab it but not play it as I'll be immersed in Fallout 4.
By deafmetal
@Aremagod - not even the title theme? ;)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMpnUmeYeeY[/video]

Looking forward to checking out the box set. If it includes the full score and the radio songs that is just great. @Spacelab9 - when does it go on sale?
By Aremagod
@deaf It's been a a few years since I played Fallout 3 but that theme rang a bell. I think the music did a good job of keeping me immersed in the world that I didn't notice it as much as GNR with it's commercials and songs.
By Occhionero
NMA wrote:Anyone received "Addams Family" from B&N webstore? I haven't even received a shipment confirmation :/
The same here in Germany. Contacted B&N but with no response.
By NMA
Occhionero wrote:
NMA wrote:Anyone received "Addams Family" from B&N webstore? I haven't even received a shipment confirmation :/
The same here in Germany. Contacted B&N but with no response.
I contacted them once again and they told me that there was a problem with allocation and simply cancelled my order :o

I really hate B&N. This is one of their unacceptable flaws as usual.

By the way, I'm a little bit disappointed :( with Spacelab9's answer & approach to my question on their Facebook page:
Attachments
s9.png
s9.png (71.86 KiB) Viewed 8972 times
By blastman
Anyone heard any more about this? My order is still open, was supposed to ship November 23rd I've heard nothing? How can there be a problem with an allocation that was exclusive to them (which they wre sent alrady ages ago, according to Spacelab9)??