Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By manuorru
Any chance to buy the LEGO picture disc from your website?
By SPACELAB9
No. The Lego Movie picture disc edition is only available for Record Store Day. The standard edition colored variants will be available sometime next week from our website
By manuorru
Thanks @SPACELAB9
Does any copy will arrive to European record stores?
By blastman
Has the newsletter regarding the Better Call Saul limited edition gone out? I've signed up but so far there haven't been any mailouts (as far as I know) so I don't know if I'm on the list or not.
By Spun out of control
Haven't had any recent Spacelab mailouts (am in UK) so guessing not.

Doesn't sound like we are seeing any of the Spacelab RSD picture disk releases here in the UK or Europe (at least not officially).
By SPACELAB9
Guys you should've just received it.
By SPACELAB9
So who is excited for THE LEGO MOVIE Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP? Pictured are the Emmet and Wyldstyle editions.

By SPACELAB9
Here is the WYLDSTYLE edition

By nick_rising
Wow after seeing pics I think I like the Emmet version better. The solid colors give it a more Lego-y feel.

Thanks for sharing SL9! :)
By SPACELAB9

I have to say the guys in the office are all partial to the Emmet version.

But the Wyldstyle isn't to shabby either. Plus that version comes with an exclusive Lego mini figure

Both versions go on sale tomorrow at 1PM EST
By SPACELAB9

The Lego Movie Double LP - WYLDSTYLE Vinyl Variant includes numbered certificate and one randomly-chosen SPACELAB9 LEGO mini-figure. Also available will be the EMMET Vinyl Variant Edition. PRE-SALE BEGINS TUESDAY, APRIL 21st AT 1pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME - EXCLUSIVELY ATSPACELAB9.COM !!!

By manuorru
Ditto, EMMET is my favourite, but WYLDSTYLE is rarer and with nice bonus...
This is the question...
By manuorru
@SPACELAB9
Please, some more info about "BREAKING BAD: ORIGINAL SCORE VOL.1 DOUBLE LP "CLEAR METH" VINYL VARIANT and DISTRICT 9: ORIGINAL SCORE DOUBLE LP "MNU BLUE" VINYL VARIANT"?
By manuorru
Looks like website is already down... :-(
By toosoonjunior
Looks like the SpaceLab9 website is getting Waxwork'd. :P
By texasvinyl
I think Spacelab should send a private link to everyone who bought a copy of the RAID 2 OST from the Spacelab9 site on release day :P

Which actually isn't that crazy of an idea, since the list is probably only a dozen or two email addresses long.
By toosoonjunior
Hey, that would include me, so I like that idea! ;)
By texasvinyl
They posted the Lego OST variants

Looks like the Better Call Saul single will go up at a random time
By nick_rising
Hmm do I wanna spend $36...