Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By blastman
And I've just had an email cancelling my order, well that's just fucking dandy!! What a bunch of unprofessional assholes B&N turned out to be.
By texasvinyl
Barnes & Noble sucks when it comes to vinyl on their website, just awful. I won't do business with them anymore after several ridiculous customer service debacles that went on for months on end trying to get orders filled.

You lucked out too, the B&N GITD pressings of this release have gotten poor reviews (no surprise).
By SPACELAB9
Two new video game soundtrack vinyl releases from Spacelab9.

TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION: Double LP "COMMS MODULE" colored vinyl variant - Edition of 100!
FAR CRY PRIMAL: Original Game Soundtrack Double LP "CAVE PAINTING" vinyl variant

Both of these variants are available exclusively from Spacelab9. Sale begins April 25th @ 1pm EST at SPACELAB9.COM

By SpaceCadet
Dark Souls II is one of my FAVORITES- so psyched you all are working to make that happening. I imagine (and hope?) it will include the DLC tracks? Fume Knight music for life!

Between Souls and Witcher I'm fugging salivating!
By SPACELAB9
SpaceCadet wrote:Dark Souls II is one of my FAVORITES- so psyched you all are working to make that happening. I imagine (and hope?) it will include the DLC tracks? Fume Knight music for life!

Between Souls and Witcher I'm fugging salivating!
We will be announcing the details of the Dark Souls releases very soon!
By SPACELAB9
Spacelab9 announces the THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT “ORIGINAL GAME SCORE” double LP! Packaged in a deluxe tri-fold jacket w/custom artwork, album features the full 120 minute, 35-track score by renowned composer Marcin Przybyłowicz. Available in a “Wolf Emblem” silver vinyl variant, available exclusively from ThinkGeek.com beginning June 2nd.
Attachments
Witcher%203%20cover%20WEB.jpg
Witcher%203%20cover%20WEB.jpg (114.67 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
By SpaceCadet
Another forum I frequent (NeoGAF) is all about this Witcher release. A lot of people have been requesting it, can't wait to hear how it sounds! Thanks again for the details, it looks wonderful.
By Mateo Sanboval
jgibbs4053 wrote:SpaceLab has Raid 2, Spider-Man, and District 9 all for 4.99
It's almost like...these records all suck real bad.
By Mateo Sanboval
NathanLurker wrote:Raid 2 and District 9 are great movies.
I agree wholeheartedly. Particularly Raid 2.