Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By reddye6
What would it be? A second volume? A re-release of last year’s Unsolved Mysteries?
By Mateo Sanboval
reddye6 wrote:What would it be? A second volume? A re-release of last year’s Unsolved Mysteries?
Serial killers? Home invasions? Food fights? Dare to dream!
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
reddye6 wrote:What would it be? A second volume? A re-release of last year’s Unsolved Mysteries?
Serial killers? Home invasions? Food fights? Dare to dream!
I think I read somewhere what it was going to be. It is a second volume. As in the score to other episodes.
By Bub
Bez, I guessed the same titles as you did when I got his email. Also, based on his release relationship with Herschell Gordon Lewis
Sept - GGG/WOG = Gore Gore Girls/Wizard of Gore
By inksb
I'm terrible at playing those guessing games. I know for sure Creepazoids is coming. He teased that last year at some point. Definitely Unsolved Mysteries as he just posted photos of him working on the tapes again. I have no idea what type of theme he's going for with this one. The last one was obvious the horror/ghost story episodes. He talked with TG on DFC about wanting to do a collection of all the Sci-Fi/alien themed episodes but who knows if that's the route he'll take here, doesn't matter though as I will buy it no matter what. I would say @bez Sept guess is pretty accurate. Splatter University seems like a great guess. I'm not familiar with The Brain or Pet Semetary Two but they both sound like something TV would release.

NSSE2 is really bugging me, I feel like something with that many words in the title and is a sequel would be easy to guess but I'm coming up with nothing.

I grabbed the cassette of Pontypool, I don't remember the score at all but I haven't seen the film since it came out on DVD. I would like to do a TV sub next year, it seems like it would be fun.
By reddye6
Someone on Facebook guessed NSSE2 to be 976-Evil II.
By blindguy
Using all of my powers of typing in the googler, i see that's another Chuck Cirino score, so while i'm not even sure i've ever seen the movie, i'm in. To be fair, "not sure i've ever seen it but i'm in" is my motto with TV and I haven't been let down yet!

based on the note Pontypool was a v-day movie, i gave it a rewatch. still love the movie, def different than their usual stuff but very effective in the movie.
By Mateo Sanboval
reddye6 wrote:Someone on Facebook guessed NSSE2 to be 976-Evil II.
I'd lay good odds on this being true.
By maxlevel
Took a punt on the sub this morning. It was a toss up between TV and tiger lab but it’s win win
By inksb
I'm impatiently waiting to find out about the cost of Tiger Lab's sub. That's the one I really want this year and I've passed on Burning Witches and Terror Visions due to some funding issues (my poor cat had to have surgery two weeks ago)
By reddye6
maxlevel wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:31 pm Does anyone know when the subs go out? Not getting much response from TV
This past Sunday on the TV Facebook group Ryan posted, "Next up for us is to get Pontypool out the door. There was a sound issue with the first pressing, so we scrapped it and started over. Those will ship next week."

I know that he was planning on shipping the sub version of Creepozoids with Pontypool, and in late March he had posted that he was assembling the sub version of Creep at that time. Hopefully both will be shipping soon.
By reddye6
Another TV update on Facebook:

Our release of PONTYPOOL is finally here and shipping now. This has been the second most cursed Terror Vision release next to Deadtime Stories. Want a rundown for fun?
- first set of stampers had some awful alt-country artist on side B which wasn’t caught until they went to press
- after the 2nd set of stampers arrived, they pressed the full run & the entire first pressing sounded rough. Lots of noise but also a really bizarre jerking of the tone arm that I’ve never seen before. So I decided (obviously) to not use those.
- another set of stampers came fixing the problem and everything now sounds groovy!
Thanks for your patience. The variant pictured is for the Terror Vision Record Club (join now to receive one: www.terror-vision.com) and clubbers will be receiving this, Creepozoids and our new club exclusive Terror Tote any time from yesterday to next week depending on where you live. Yinz rule! xoxoxo
By maxlevel
I also got an email from TV, saying the latest sub is shipping today with the pontypool tape. I guess creepazoid sub is there as well, and I ordered a few other things. Their discount on back catalogue items is incredible
By inksb
I just placed an order for Splatter University, Basket Case and Brain Damage. I could have swore I had a copy of Basket Case already but I can't find it so I ordered one. I can't wait to hear the full Splatter University soundtrack. I wish they would put out Killing Spree out on cassette.
By maxlevel
I think I’ll take advantage of the TV subber prices and get killing spree to make a tape
By reddye6
blindguy wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:36 pm Have any subbers received Splatter U, or at least a shipping notice?
I have received neither.