Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
static14 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:31 am is it part of the sub?
Not sure yet. Wasn’t listed in the FB post. I imagine we’ll get an email soon.
By reddye6
Ryan noted on FB yesterday that a sub email will go out on Thursday with details.
By inksb
Any subscribers that have an early purchase link that they want to share for the 3LP version ???

By reddye6
inksb wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:41 pm Any subscribers that have an early purchase link that they want to share for the 3LP version ???
Unfortunately, I don't think the sub link will work for non-subs. The sub link is for the 3-LP version at wholesale and with no shipping cost because it'll be shipped with our single-LP sub version. If you were to purchase it, my guess is that your order would be cancelled.
By inksb
reddye6 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:50 pm
inksb wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:41 pm Any subscribers that have an early purchase link that they want to share for the 3LP version ???
Unfortunately, I don't think the sub link will work for non-subs. The sub link is for the 3-LP version at wholesale and with no shipping cost because it'll be shipped with our single-LP sub version. If you were to purchase it, my guess is that your order would be cancelled.
Worth a try haha.
By Hatter313
its up
By inksb
This look fantastic. I can't wait to give it a listen. Now if we could only get the TV show on bluray...

By Bezulsqy
from the happy campers club mail:

3LP is limited to 1000
1LP 3000 total
For the tape club there is also a specific tape variant.
By Revolver_OcelScott
inksb wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:55 pm This look fantastic. I can't wait to give it a listen. Now if we could only get the TV show on bluray...

Seriously, this and Friday the 13th!
By inksb
Elves OST up for a 4 month pre-order (vinyl)
Cassettes shipping now

I'm bummed, TV have been pretty good about the pre-order time frame these past two years but looks like they are jumping on the bandwagon. I assume this was meant to come out for Xmas and the pressing plant delayed it. I just don't know why they need to put of the vinyl pre-order so early.

https://www.terror-vision.com/store/elves-1989-ost-lp
https://www.terror-vision.com/store/elv ... t-cassette

By EvanCampbell
Hilarious seeing this getting a release. Elves was one of my earliest jobs working in effects. I was tasked to make the elf fetus at the end of the film. I was like 15 or 16 in high school and I took the sculpture home to work on it after school. I poured it up in gelatin and put a skeleton structure inside with a balloon for the beating heart. The way it is filmed at the end you can't see any of it. 😄 boggles the mind this film is being revisited. Fun to see and definitely will be grabbing a copy
By reddye6
Yup, according to TV sub email, the press went down for the vinyl release. Expectation was to have it in hand for December.
By horrorfromthetv
elves1.jpg
elves1.jpg (123.36 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
elves2.jpg
elves2.jpg (141.81 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
Nice surprise today............
By inksb

Looks like Unsolved Mysteries Vol 3 is actually happening! Very excited about this.
By Revolver_OcelScott
inksb wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:19 pm Image

Looks like Unsolved Mysteries Vol 3 is actually happening! Very excited about this.
Likewise. I was bummed when they said they were going to do future volumes.