Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Any subscribers receive shipping notification for Monster Squad? Usually they ship subber copies before standard copies. I'm seeing tons of the regular variant posted online but I haven't had shipping notification on my sub order. They are even ignoring my email about fixing 2 wholesale purchases that they haven't sent which were supposed to be with my copy of Copperhead. Which is strange because usually they are super responsive with emails.
By reddye6
inksb wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:36 pm Any subscribers receive shipping notification for Monster Squad? Usually they ship subber copies before standard copies. I'm seeing tons of the regular variant posted online but I haven't had shipping notification on my sub order. They are even ignoring my email about fixing 2 wholesale purchases that they haven't sent which were supposed to be with my copy of Copperhead. Which is strange because usually they are super responsive with emails.
I have been finding that they are a little slower to respond to emails as of late. I didn't get my sub copy of Copperhead when it was shipped in August, and it took a while to find out when I was going to get it. That being said, I did hear from them eventually. I got my Monster Squad and Rumplestiltskin sub copies (and my Copperhead copy) today.
By deafmetal
inksb wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:36 pm Any subscribers receive shipping notification for Monster Squad? Usually they ship subber copies before standard copies. I'm seeing tons of the regular variant posted online but I haven't had shipping notification on my sub order. They are even ignoring my email about fixing 2 wholesale purchases that they haven't sent which were supposed to be with my copy of Copperhead. Which is strange because usually they are super responsive with emails.
I saw this in a clubber email from Chloë back on Oct 12th:

Also if you've emailed me in the past month and I haven't gotten back to you I'm terribly sorry. A variety of things have come up that have made it really difficult to keep up with emails/customer service. I've been trying to work through old messages and catch up but if I haven't gotten to you yet feel free to just circle back/resend any past messages that have gone unresponded to and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, thank you for being so patient.
By inksb
deafmetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:12 pm

Also if you've emailed me in the past month and I haven't gotten back to you I'm terribly sorry. A variety of things have come up that have made it really difficult to keep up with emails/customer service. I've been trying to work through old messages and catch up but if I haven't gotten to you yet feel free to just circle back/resend any past messages that have gone unresponded to and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, thank you for being so patient.
Interesting, I must have been removed from the clubber email list then bc I haven't received a club email since August when they sent out the one talking about Toxic Crusaders
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:36 pm

Interesting, I must have been removed from the clubber email list then bc I haven't received a club email since August when they sent out the one talking about Toxic Crusaders
For me it is the same...

My copy for Rumpelstiltskin and Monster Squad shipped last week.

And I only notice now that the club t-shirt was included with my package of Copperhead / Workout... but I cannot remember now if I received it. Has anyone gotten it? What does it look like?
By inksb
Bezulsqy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:43 pm

For me it is the same...

And I only notice now that the club t-shirt was included with my package of Copperhead / Workout... but I cannot remember now if I received it. Has anyone gotten it? What does it look like?
My club shirt shipped with Mary Lou and Graveyard shift I think. I'll post a pick later when I get home unless some one beats me to it. I still haven't received my Test Pressing from the previous subscription even though I signed back up in September. I have no idea how they are going to keep track of the fact that they owe me Toxic Crusaders from my first sub and that the new sub I'll be getting two extra records from the next sub. It's kind of a mess.
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:51 pm
Bezulsqy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:43 pm

For me it is the same...

My club shirt shipped with Mary Lou and Graveyard shift I think. I'll post a pick later when I get home unless some one beats me to it. I still haven't received my Test Pressing from the previous subscription even though I signed back up in September. I have no idea how they are going to keep track of the fact that they owe me Toxic Crusaders from my first sub and that the new sub I'll be getting two extra records from the next sub. It's kind of a mess.
Normally you should get the first 6 available records in a sub. Because I opted in for Copperhead, that takes one slot away.
I have received test pressing on a very irregular basis, but I think I have at least one per 6 records. But I did miss a tote bag during one that I received a long time later because I asked for it again.
Chloe is always very friendly and helpful in her mails, but I have always had the impression TV is managed a bit chaotic. I do believe it is insane what that have going at the same time. All those shops and venues and releases.
And don't see this changing. But do keep reaching out to them when something is missing. And don't be afraid to send friendly reminders once in a while.
I am going to check which stuff I have received the last couple of times, because I also am a bit chaotic keeping track.
By inksb
Bezulsqy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:09 am

Normally you should get the first 6 available records in a sub. Because I opted in for Copperhead, that takes one slot away.
I have received test pressing on a very irregular basis, but I think I have at least one per 6 records. But I did miss a tote bag during one that I received a long time later because I asked for it again.
Chloe is always very friendly and helpful in her mails, but I have always had the impression TV is managed a bit chaotic. I do believe it is insane what that have going at the same time. All those shops and venues and releases.
And don't see this changing. But do keep reaching out to them when something is missing. And don't be afraid to send friendly reminders once in a while.
I am going to check which stuff I have received the last couple of times, because I also am a bit chaotic keeping track.
Yeah they say in the sign up for the package that you are going to receive your TP towards the end of your subscription, which the last record of my sub was supposed to be Toxic Crusaders but that was delayed. I was told I needed to sign back up if I wanted Rumple and Monster Squad which I did. So they are either holding my first subs TP to go out with Toxic Crusaders or they forgot, most likely they forgot.

If any one has the subscriber email that they sent out for Monster Squad would you mind forwarding it to me?

Btw here's the T-shirt I got in my sub (ignore the cat hair lol)
Attachments
PSX_20231025_084919.jpg
PSX_20231025_084919.jpg (572.2 KiB) Viewed 819 times
By deafmetal
@inks @Bez - My bad here, the email I received from Chloe is primarily about re-subbing, and it's basically an offer to wait for Toxic Crusaders or they could ship Rumpelstiltskin now for the last sub title. They must have only sent this email to those of us who have not re-subbed yet. It would make not make sense to send this to those who already re-subbed.
By inksb
deafmetal wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:17 pm @inks @Bez - My bad here, the email I received from Chloe is primarily about re-subbing, and it's basically an offer to wait for Toxic Crusaders or they could ship Rumpelstiltskin now for the last sub title. They must have only sent this email to those of us who have not re-subbed yet. It would make not make sense to send this to those who already re-subbed.
No worries. Makes me feel better that maybe I didn't miss a subscriber email
By 334578rpm
It might just be me, but for the past couple months, all of their emails have ended up in my spam folder.
They might have changed something about how they send them.
By Bezulsqy
@deaf no worries :D

@inksb I did receive that tshirt!

@334578 I have no problems with receiving their mails
By ScoJo
Gents - I'm not a subber but I dare say, having watched how much TV have been branching out in all directions this year, it doesn't surprise me that they are stretching themselves a bit thin. I'm sure their past record of customer service means they will make everyone whole eventually but my guess is that things will take a bit longer/require more email pestering and patience. Just my tuppence.

Did anyone consider going to their inaugural film fest btw?

On a separate but related note, I'm very excited to see that they are putting The Jar out on blu, a fun favourite discovery of mine on YT a few years ago (it was only ever a small VHS release...). I was even thinking of stealing the composer credit as a band name for a while (it was the director under the name 'Obscure Sighs' which I love, the only scoring credit) but now that the film is about to become a tad less 'obscure' generally I think I'll move on ;)
By inksb
If I lived near Savannah I would have went to the fest, it looked like a blast. Unfortunately it's roughly a 15 hour drive.
By inksb
The mystery continues...

I sent another email few days ago, no response. I asked on IG if regular variants were shipping before the sub copies went out. They replied, no all sub copies have shipped. I replied mine hasn't and no response

edit:

And they got back to me. I'm assuming it's Ryan running the TV IG account, he contacted Chloe for me and she got everything shipped out today, fixed all my missing orders and said they will have it to me by Halloween bc that was the intention of the Monster Squad release. Like others have said I think they just are spread a bit too thin with all their expanding endeavors. My guess is that Chloe is over capacity with all the shipping and customer service aspects of the business, as far as I know there's only 4 real employees and I know two of them have nothing to do with the record label side of the business.
By deafmetal
@inks - glad it’s sorted!

The shirts are fun but I really like the new patch.
F2834F2E-71C6-4C0F-BC6A-65BD48D0BEBA.jpeg
F2834F2E-71C6-4C0F-BC6A-65BD48D0BEBA.jpeg (287.96 KiB) Viewed 729 times
By inksb
Yeah I love the patch. Haven't quite figured out what I want to do with it yet though
By inksb
There's Nothing Out There - Christopher Thomas

https://www.terror-vision.com/store/the ... 1-ost-2xlp

$35.00
Only 216 left in stock
“When a horror film buff tries to warn his friends spending spring break in a house in the woods of impending danger, they scoff at him, that is, until a huge mutant frog starts to pick them up one by one.”

First ever vinyl release of this gem complete with heavy duty gatefold packaging, colored wax, liner notes by Rolfe Kanefsky and layout/art by Earl Kess.

Variant options:

TV Record Club: A/B Aqua Blue and Doublemint AsideBside + Baby Pink Splatter & C/D: BLACK ICE with LOTS OF Neon Green, Neon Yellow, Neon Magenta, and White Splatter (join here)

TV website exclusive: Highlighter Yellow with Hot Pink Moons + Black Glaze

Graveface Distro exclusive: Neon Green with Black Spokes (here)
By inksb
I wonder if I'll get my outstanding orders with this? Supposedly these are shipping to clubbers this week. I have 2 records that have been on order for 4 months now and they still haven't sent my test pressing from my first subscription. We are currently half way through the second subscription that I've signed up for lol.

I watched part of the announcement stream a few days ago and Ryan seemed so miserable while every one else was super happy and cheery.
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 pm I wonder if I'll get my outstanding orders with this? Supposedly these are shipping to clubbers this week. I have 2 records that have been on order for 4 months now and they still haven't sent my test pressing from my first subscription. We are currently half way through the second subscription that I've signed up for lol.

I watched part of the announcement stream a few days ago and Ryan seemed so miserable while every one else was super happy and cheery.
This is standard fare for TV. I recommend sending them an email and asking for an update. And mentioning the stuff you are still missing.

Still need to watch that stream. Or part of it. I love TV but personally I don’t care or have the money to spend it on BluRays.
However I intend to pick up some movies like Satanik. That is something I am really interested in and a way to support them.