Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
My TV pixy sticks collection.
Attachments
83F7154B-4D46-4517-9DBF-31287619EBA0.jpeg
83F7154B-4D46-4517-9DBF-31287619EBA0.jpeg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 2986 times
By inksb
I love that you save those lol

I actually have enough of their Creep Coin's for a free LP. Just not sure what I want

Also I didn't post anything about it the other day but TV has their own variant of the STS pressing of House by the Cemetery which is now sold out and was limited to 100 copies. I was lucky to grab one because I missed out on STS pressing
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:38 pm I love that you save those lol

I actually have enough of their Creep Coin's for a free LP. Just not sure what I want

Also I didn't post anything about it the other day but TV has their own variant of the STS pressing of House by the Cemetery which is now sold out and was limited to 100 copies. I was lucky to grab one because I missed out on STS pressing
I saw that version and contemplated it but I am trying to keep my spending to a minimum for another month or so.
I did not realize it sold oud that fast.
By inksb
jgibbs4053 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:36 pm How does it sound compared to the DW release?
I don't have my copy yet, it's still in the mail but even when I get it I can't compare it as I never picked up the DW version. This is supposedly expanded and the "complete" score, 45 RPM spread across two LPs. Track list is different.
By inksb
Demon Wind coming in 4 variants on Thursday. I would assume they are not doing a cassette release since STS did it last year. These will be in hand and ready to ship according to Ryan on TV instagram.
By inksb
Demon Wind is up

https://www.terror-vision.com/store/dem ... c430577003

I should note that Ryan very specifically said these are very limited. So much so that if you join the TV Record Club today you won't even get this record as part of it, only existing members will get the record. You join the club and buy the version I posted and they will refund the difference bc clubbers get wholesale cost. He's very confident this will sell out. It will be "publicly" announced tomorrow, he's giving mailing list subscribers 24hrs lead time on it.
By ChrisMcQueen007
inksb wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:44 pm Demon Wind is up

I should note that Ryan very specifically said these are very limited. So much so that if you join the TV Record Club today you won't even get this record as part of it, only existing members will get the record. You join the club and buy the version I posted and they will refund the difference bc clubbers get wholesale cost. He's very confident this will sell out. It will be "publicly" announced tomorrow, he's giving mailing list subscribers 24hrs lead time on it.
Interesting! I will need to check out some samples asap then. I quite like what TV/Ryan puts out and Demon Wind is so to say „on brand“. Surprised though that this should sell out quicker than anything else from TV, normally the releases are available for months after the initial release date.
By inksb
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:51 pm
inksb wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:44 pm Demon Wind is up

Interesting! I will need to check out some samples asap then. I quite like what TV/Ryan puts out and Demon Wind is so to say „on brand“. Surprised though that this should sell out quicker than anything else from TV, normally the releases are available for months after the initial release date.
By the sounds of it, he didn't press a ton of these because he knew that it probably had limited appeal.
By Bezulsqy
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:49 am Ah, ok thanks, I see.
this is the 2nd release (I think) from Terror Vision in their VHS Horror Favorites Series:
https://www.terror-vision.com/vhs-horro ... tes-series

All those releases are more limited. But with 4 variants this doesn't feel as limited as Creepozoid for instance.
500 TV website exclusive, 275 (I believe) subscription copies, and where do the others go? Retail I guess and?

Great to see TV is doing so well.
By Bub
Bezulsqy wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:14 pm
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:49 am Ah, ok thanks, I see.
this is the 2nd release (I think) from Terror Vision in their VHS Horror Favorites Series:
https://www.terror-vision.com/vhs-horro ... tes-series

All those releases are more limited. But with 4 variants this doesn't feel as limited as Creepozoid for instance.
500 TV website exclusive, 275 (I believe) subscription copies, and where do the others go? Retail I guess and?

Great to see TV is doing so well.
The other 2 variants will be exclusive to Ship to Shore & Vinegar Syndrome.
By monsterworship
inksb wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:31 pm It's Neon Maniacs!!!

i worked on this title for a bit. at the time, the composer could not find any of the original tapes, so hopefully that changed?i ripeed the audio from the blu-ray for all of the cues and such but i couldn't source any of the rick bowles (baby lied) stuff.

and then that other label, pure destruction, said they were going to do it but ripped everyone off and folded.

so i am interested in hearing that.
By ScoJo
monsterworship wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:37 pm
inksb wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:31 pm It's Neon Maniacs!!!

i worked on this title for a bit. at the time, the composer could not find any of the original tapes, so hopefully that changed?i ripeed the audio from the blu-ray for all of the cues and such but i couldn't source any of the rick bowles (baby lied) stuff.

and then that other label, pure destruction, said they were going to do it but ripped everyone off and folded.

so i am interested in hearing that.
As happy as I am for TV, it's always sucky to hear about the ones that got away from Lunaris :(
By inksb
Well that's a bummer @monster
I'll be curious to hear your thoughts once it releases.
By inksb
Check your inboxes, 'Canuxploitaion' classic Things has just received 2LP release. This movie is wild and I don't remember there being 2LP's worth of music but I'm all in for it.
By Bezulsqy
TERROR VISION CASSETTE CLUB
Hey you ghouls! Welcome to round 2 of the TV Cassette Club. We’re running it exactly how we run the record club (which is different from how other labels do it). By joining you’ll get EVERYTHING we release on cassette as they come out. This membership is not for a specific set of releases but rather the next 10 cassettes we put out. I know, I know. You want a sampling of what those will be, right? Some of these titles have already had vinyl releases on other labels so we’re doing cassette-only releases whereas for some of these titles we’re doing vinyl/cassette/digital on. Depends on the title. Here are some things we have coming up in the TV Cassette Club (and in TV land in general):

Chopping Mall - this 1986 classic has shockingly never had a cassette release...until now. By joining the cassette club you’ll even receive an exclusive colored shell on this title.

Neon Maniacs - we’re doing this title on LP and cassette, you’ll receive the cassette by joining the tape club and will get an exclusive shell and colored case.

Waxwork - We’re doing this on LP and Cassette. Again, how on earth has this not had a release? You’ll get an exclusive shell color.

Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter - Not to sound like a broken record but how this hasn’t had a cassette release is beyond me. By joining you’ll get an exclusive shell color.
By inksb
Very excited about Neon Maniacs and Waxworks on LP. I'm tempted to do the cassette club but feel like I should just do the record club instead.
By Bezulsqy
I am passing on this but I can understand there is a niche of people who really want this:

With Terror Vision’s Blu-ray line already, we have released: WNUF Halloween Special, Norway, Killing Spree, Love & Saucers, Video Violence 1&2, and Blood, Guts, and Sunshine. Coming in the future to our home video label will be more SOV, lost films, original Terror Vision productions, UHDs, slashers, and more! A few examples are:

1990s Linnea Quigley’s Horror Workout will make its Blu-ray debut.

Santa Claws will make its Blu-ray debut with a brand new 4K scan of the original 16mm camera negative.

The very unavailable Attack of the Killer Refrigerator, Hook of Woodland Heights, and a lost Christmas SOV from the same filmmakers called Days Before Christmas will all be making their Blu-ray debut from Terror Vision. This will also include the documentary Snapper which was their unfinished killer turtle film.

Copperhead will be slithering its way on its Blu-ray debut of this somewhat lost SOV classic.

Happy Hell Night will make its UHD debut with a new 4K scan of the original 35mm camera negative.

Join today to receive all of these and more!!
By inksb
I think it's awesome they are diving into this market, it's perfect for them. The fact that there is going to be a bluray of Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout video makes me incredibly happy. It's such an absurd thing to exist in the first place. I am hoping to the the TV Record club this coming year. Video club is probably not something I will do as I try to keep those purchases to minimum these days.
By inksb
Waxwork - Roger Bellon
$30

Looks great, ordered it immediately. Don't even remember the score but it just felt like a must own

https://www.terror-vision.com/store/waxwork-1988-ost-lp

WAXWORK (1988) OST LP
$30.00
First ever release of this cult classic. Music pulled from original tapes and LP artwork/layout by Earl Kess. Gatefold packaging w/ rad die-cut and liner notes by composer Roger Bellon.

Choose your vinyl colorway:

- LTD Terror Vision Mailorder Exclusive Colorway (Pinwheel: neon yellow with neon pink spokes)

- Retail Colorway (neon orange with neon violet splatter)

- Terror Vision Record Club (Tri-color blend: Neon Violet/neon magenta/neon green - join now to receive this)

By Bezulsqy
Coming up
Attachments
2827DD08-7442-4ADC-A959-91D2FFC4CFE6.jpeg
2827DD08-7442-4ADC-A959-91D2FFC4CFE6.jpeg (600.08 KiB) Viewed 1579 times