Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
Looking back over the Terror Vision Facebook group, Ryan Graveface mentioned on June 28 that all subs were being shipped and would finish being shipped on the following Tuesday, July 2. Usually, though, I do get a tracking email for my sub shipments. On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone post FB photos of their Splatter University releases, and no one has created a Splatter University entry in Discogs yet.
By inksb
I am not a subber but I received my cassette of Splatter University on Monday, it shipped a week later than the date they stated on pre-order page. Maybe he's just running a little behind with the holiday week.
By blindguy
Thanks for the updates, as long as it's not just me I don't worry. The shipping notices seem to be hit or miss if I recall.
By inksb
Ryan just posted a pic on IG showing off the sub variant splatter and said they are currently shipping, seems they maybe fell behind last week.
By reddye6
Me too
By inksb
Thanks @bub, that scene is amazing. I love that it's an actual brain attacking her, lol.
By Bezulsqy
I am completely unaware of this movie. Next year I might make it a goal to watch all movies of which Terror Vision has released the score for. I know I will need a substance of some sort to achieve this.
By inksb
I have never seen Pet Sematary Two but I will be picking up the cassette.
By inksb
I'm hoping the cassette sticks around for a bit as I want to pick that up.
By 334578rpm
TV is releasing the score to "Video Violence" next week (per their social media accounts).
Should be a fun one. And as they note, "super limited."
By inksb
334578rpm wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:28 pm TV is releasing the score to "Video Violence" next week (per their social media accounts).
Should be a fun one. And as they note, "super limited."
The sample video they posted of it playing sounded pretty fun. I'll definitely order it.
By 334578rpm
Next 3 releases announced by TV:
THE GATE (1987) by Michael Hoenig & J. Peter Robinson
Cannot believe I get to release this. Totally insane that it’s never had a release before but I’m thrilled to bring it to you for the first time. And we’re pulling out all the stops with the packaging (not gonna spoil this but trust me it’s rad).

PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS (1991) by Don Peake
One of two Wes Craven related projects we have slated for 2021. Don Peake’s score is friggin incredible and has never been available on vinyl previously. Get stoked for this one.

THE HOUSE ON SORORITY ROW (1982) by Richard Band
Incredibly thrilled to be working with Richard Band on this. First-time vinyl release for this spooky orchestral score. Some seriously haunting moments on it. Cover art hasn’t been started yet so don’t get put off by the text-only cover.
By inksb
I may end up joining their sub this year. All three of those scores are definite buys for me.