Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By antimax
Hey Antoni, I don't see these on the LITA website, are they selling your records there? I ask because I'm in the USA and shipping would be cheaper from them. Should I email them directly?
By Antoni Maiovvi
Yes, they should have a couple of boxes either now or very very soon.
By FnordChan
Fantastic! I'm also looking forward to buying your releases from Light in the Attic.
By OrgasmoSonore
Received 003, sounds amazing !
By Whip Wilson
GD 004 preview is up on soundcloud. Holy smokes. Get stoked. Save your sheckels. Buy their records. I got GD 003 and it was warped. After a Facebook inquiry they shipped me a new copy sight unseen. I dealt with the lovely person who handles their emails (whose name sadly escapes me) as well as both label heads/artists. They could not have been more humble, earnest, and good humored. I only wish I'd known about their first two releases. Great music here, gang. Support them. They earn it. Cheers!
By hncreature
Yikes...more money spent! Just found GD003 over seas - Will these be available Stateside? I see LITA was mentioned above???
By hncreature
Antoni - Sadly I missed getting to meet you tonight...didn't know you were in town for Beyond Fest and not much time between Yellow and the feature - Hearing the soundtrack to Yellow come across the big screen was amazing! Hope you enjoyed your time here
By Antoni Maiovvi
Hello all, apologies for the radio silence, things have been chaotic. GD004 pre-orders have begun today

https://giallodiscorecords.bandcamp.com ... a-ermetica

They are going pretty fast, I'm sure however that we'll still have some in the next days, but if you REALLY want one mail me at antonmaiof(at)gmail(dot)com if you can't pay this week.

For GD003 LITA still have them, but the sleeves got destroyed in transit, we're trying to find a replacement, but our usual guys are out of stock at this point. We'll update you as things develop

In the meantime thank you for the continued support and enjoy 004!
By Bub
Thanks for the update on LITA. Will they have GD004 for sale at some point as well?
By ambertiger
Many thanks I've just placed my order for a couple before they sell out.
By linus
great stuff. sold!
By masonhastie
Just found this, early on xmas morning, as I boozy-ly dig through all of STBC thread by thread. Ordered GD004 just now from the Bandcamp site, I don't see any of your stuff on LITA, nor do I see the label mentioned on their labels page. Is this because they are sold out? I assume so.

Anyway, I am mostly writing this so I can be subscribed to any replies on this thread, as I can't figure out how to be notified about a thread without replying to it.
By fab6roses
One GD002 left on giallo disco's bandcamp. Just ordered the last but one. Be quick !
By 4000days
Got it and I'm psyched! Thanks for the heads up!
By bansel
Whew! I was able to grab 002 as well when there were 4 left. Now my GD collection is complete!

So glad I didn't have to shuck out the $60+ sellers were asking for it on discogs
By linus
Spotted a few copies of gd002 in Rise Bristol for £10...
By Antoni Maiovvi
Hi everyone, apologies for being so quiet, not sure what happened with LITA, we sent them the vinly, we sent them replacement black sleeves, they still have them, I hope they can sell them

but for now
[img]http://f0.bcbits.com/img/a1655528840_2.jpg[/img]

Pre-Orders Are Live

Giallo Disco journeys further east with the release of BASKIN. Our first original soundtrack written by Turkish composer Volkan Akaalp for the short film by enfant terrible Can Evranol (To My Mother And Father). BASKIN tells the story of four cops discovering a nightmare of Lovecraftian proportions during a routine investigation. This incredible soundtrack is an eastern twist on the works of Fabio Frizzi, industrially corroded by early 90s R&S Records.

Shot independently in Istanbul, Turkey, during the height of the Gezi riots Baskin has been described as "Disgusting. Disorienting. Brilliant" by Horror director Eli Roth.

Comes with a full colour sleeve and two exclusive remixes on the b-side by Giallo Disco heads Vercetti Technicolor and Antoni Maiovvi.

Things are about to get weird...

http://giallodiscorecords.bandcamp.com/ ... baskin-ost

Further info about Baskin: http://www.canevrenol.com/baskin/
By kumachan
That Baskin OST is a killer!
By ghostfires
Any chance at all this soundtrack will be available from a distributor within the U.S.? Or must we order directly from the label to get it?
By deathwaltz
Baskin is a terrific short we screened it as part of Beyond Fest and it went down a storm . Cant wait for the full length.
Also the score is awesome .
By maxvelvet
That's AWESOME!!! Preordered the vinyl, can't wait!!! ;)
By Hoodini
i have none of this label and it has everyting i love ; black gloved killers on the mix ; I hope i will get all the released, loved what i heard !
By Voodoo_Jim
I ordered their previous release directly - shipped on time and very securely (no damage). Great stuff and highly recommended.
By ninjaqutie
Wow, love this stuff!!! :D As for Madrid, that's a nice city! I spent a couple weeks there several years ago. I loved Espania! Transportation is a drag, unless you plan on walking or taking the subway, but the city itself was very clean and beautiful. I felt very safe staying out until 3-4 in the morning and walking back to the hotel. I'll keep an eye out on your label. Thanks for joining the site!!
By Purplemule74
@Antoni -

If you have any contact with T. Hooper still, could you please ask him if they are going to release Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 40th Anniversary Edition OST?

I managed to get a hold of someone that was supposedly in the know, and their very brief response was, "There are no plans on releasing that at this time."

My response is, "WTF!"

Also, I see that the Baskin release date is August 1st (or around that time). Is that release date accurate or did it get pushed back with all this backordered vinyl pressing?