Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By maxvelvet
This vinyl is a must-buy!!!! ;)

Don't wait so much...last copies...music is great and the label deserve support!!! ;)

LINK
By Purplemule74
Have many folks received their Baskin yet? I ordered mine weeks ago and I haven't received anything yet.
By Spun out of control
@Purplemule74

Yep, got my Baskin a couple of weeks back - the package looked like it had been shipped from within the UK though, and I'm UK based so don't know if that made any difference? Ordered direct from Giallo Disco band camp page so I got the digital download as well.

Can't help thinking of Baskin Robbins ice creams though... :)

Also recommend your checking out their Bay of Blood and Tracks from the Trailer releases if you can find 'em on discogs etc (were sold out direct last time I looked)... slightly easier on the ear than Baskin, but in a similar vein. Good stuff & looking forward to hearing that Texas Chainsaw Massacre re-score in full in whatever shape or form it eventually appears
By ghostfires
I'm in the US, and received Baskin direct from the label two weeks ago. Great record!
By liftman2013
Agreed, great soundtrack. This helped motivation while putting up two wardrobes while decorating!
By Purplemule74
Thanks everyone. I'll try reaching out to them to see what is going on later today.
By texasvinyl
how did I let this label fly under my radar? I found a copy of #3 from redeyerecords in the uk and got Baskin on a pre-order. hopefully the others show up one day on discogs or something. funky stuff!
By Purplemule74
@dahousen -

I'm in agreement with you; I've been kicking myself for weeks for not picking up the Unit Black Flight 12". Some great music on that LP.
By Purplemule74
@Dahousen -

Intersteller Sounds still has some Unit Black Flight available:

Intersteller Records
By dahousen
@Purplemule74 hou hou hou, picked. I love you man! Can't wait to spin In the Zone ;) love that track

I aked Anton for re-stock, he told me that probably there would be some 003, not sure but he will tell me
By Purplemule74
Yeah I agree, that is one fat track!
By texasvinyl
LINK

Thanks for the heads-up about Tracks From the Trailer GD-005. I found Bay of Blood GD-003 in stock at Redeye Records UK.

Anyone know of a store stocking GD-001, GD-002 or GD-004?

Cheers
By dahousen
Just want to say GREAT JOB GUYS to Anton and Vercetti. I noticed that my Baskin OST downloads from Giallo Disco bandcamp are 48kHz instead of 44.1 regular cd rips and flacs files.
If your are doing it, do it good! :D
By NathanLurker
Got mine 30 minutes ago, I streamed it on bandcamp it's a very good EP.
By tonyandrewgiles
I'm really digging this.

Played a couple of times now & it's getting stuck in my head for sure.
By GaryReeves
Any update on when Revenge of The Darkness is shipping? I thought it was supposed to be last Monday ....
By tonyandrewgiles
@gary - I actually thought the same thing so emailed yesterday and found out they've been shipped to the distributer so should be with us soon.
By GaryReeves
Excellent. Cheers for the heads up.
By prettybleak
Did anyone else here order Unit Black Flight - "Tracks from the Trailer" direct from the band back in October? I'm getting nothing but excuses and promises from the artist as to why it hasn't shipped; wondering if I'm the only one.
By GaryReeves
Nope I got mine within days of it being released. Did you order it through the Giallo Disco bandcamp?
By prettybleak
ordered it direct from the band in October after the label announced on FB that they had a few copies left. don't think i'd be having a problem if it was from the label, they have been stellar to deal with in the past.
By kumachan
I preordered my copies in April and received them in May. I've bought every release since and had no problems with them. The only one I was unable to buy direct (except the first two which I missed and Anton tells me they will be repressed in the future) was the Alessandro Parisi which I bought from Angel Records who sell on Discogs and are very highly recommended - free European shipping on orders over EU120 and gets to UK from Italy in a day.