Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Just received Insidious and Insidious 2 direct from Void, which is Bishara's label (or at least so far is only rereleasing Bishara's work through his website)

I know a few people were spinning Dark Skies a while back and that inspired me to hop on his site and order these 2 scores from two of the best ghost movies to come out in a long while.

anyway, some people wanted to know how the process was ordering direct from them, and i have to say it was pretty smooth. got a shipping notice a day or so later, and they arrived at my office only three or four days after that. granted i'm across the river from them, but still, I'm across the river from Sacred Bones too and sometimes things take forever to get to me from them.. Anyway, to those who were wondering about Void and Bishara on wax in general, its all there.

cheers.
By reddye6
I mentioned this in Upcoming Soundtracks, but Void recently released Bishara's Gorgeous Vortex EP, which is the soundtrack to a segment in "V/H/S Viral" that got dropped from the final film but is on the DVD.
By NMA
I have "Gorgeous Vortex EP" on vinyl and it is über-haunting!!!
By reddye6
"Insidious Chapter 3" is available for pre-order from Void Recordings:

LINK
By Hatter313
By reddye6
All right, so it's not related to Void (yet) or vinyl (yet), but another Bishara score is being released (on CD): The Vatican Tapes.
By reddye6
Related to Bishara but not to Void: WaterTower Music released selections from "The Conjuring" and "The Conjuring 2" on 2 LPs. Unfortunately, it's picture discs, but so far I've only seen "The Conjuring 2" on CDR and as files, so it's at least vinyl.

link
By reddye6
Bishara had a new album on Void Recordings that came out this past August, but I only found out about it tonight. It's called More Music From the Further, and it's unreleased and developmental music from the Insidious trilogy.
By reddye6
Bishara has his score for "The Prodigy" available for pre-order on Waxwork this Friday.