Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Volzom Zofbie
[quote=56350]I have a copy of Under Pompelmo.

With the priginal art.

Finally.

Honestly – I could give a crap if it had spaghetti sauce embedded in the wax.

Weelll…..kinda
[/quote]

It spoils me erection...
By DISCOSUCKS...
I should post a video of me rocking out to the title track.......this is SO my jam!!!
By Dollarhyde
One of numerous records im waiting impatiently to arrive on my doorstep. Will have to make do with the sound of my teeth anxiously grinding until they arrive. :)
By Lino Banfi
Just to be clear, I was offered a refund, but as you can understand I don't want a refund I want these incredible records!
I replied asking for replacement records, but have yet to see a reply.
By Bezulsqy
I had no problems with my copy of Under Pompelmo. I have number 118/300. Sounds great to my ears.
@ Discosucks : Thanks again for advertising this one :-)
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Anyway after a proper ( proper not Professional ) My copy ( the one i opened) Sounds and looks ok
By goodnightcigarettes
I ordered all three. Disconcerting for sure, but in my experience noisy copies typically can be righted with a good cleaning and, more importantly, several playthroughs. Just had a similar experience with the Contempo reissue of Morricone's Big Gundown. Disc 1 sounded rubbish at first, but after playing it a good half dozen times now, it actually sounds pretty damn proper and definitely not something to complain about. But fingers crossed on these.
By magicforest
Anyone else waiting over a week for theirs? Ordered Under Pompelmo black for shipping to Europe.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Cinedelic ships insured so dont worry about
Got mine 4 days ago and i live 20 km away from them
By Whip Wilson
A crate of Cinedleic LPs new and old just came in at Dusty Groove. You can find it right over...HERE
By texasvinyl
I highly recommend 'Overground' by Brugnolini. Great album and a nice HQ reissue by Cindelic. Also, I have the Umiliani picture disc, and it sounds quite good with minimal noise. I just went in for the other two picture discs plus the Orlandi and Oscar Rocci Quintet LPs. I also recommend Psycheground.
By Whip Wilson
Right there with you, Tex. Surprise, surprise. Overground is excellent and I snapped one up myself. I also can't recommend the Oscar Rocchi Quintet LP enough if you are a jazz fan. ORQ has another, earlier LP called Alchemy of Jazz that is supposed to be great, but it is a rare bird. I'm hoping it will get a reissue soon. I've never seen an OG for sale, but I bet it will be eye watering when I do. Or in the dollar bin. No middle ground in this hobby.
By deafmetal
I have been patiently waiting for the new Cinedelic titles to show up at Dusty Groove, and my patience has now been rewarded. Fair prices as well.
By magicforest
Dusty Groove sold out of Under Pompelmo and the Brugnolini already
By deafmetal
Yep, I just got an email back from DG that they have the Brugnolini for me, but not Under Pompelmo. I ordered within a minute or two of receiving the in-stock email. Anybody have a spare to sell?
By Whip Wilson
Heh. I got shut out on Sorgini - Under Pompelmo and Oscar Rocchi - Jazz Progressions. If anyone has any leads, please let me know as well. Cheers.
By vinyljunkie
I also got shut out of Sorgini's Under Pompelmo -- if anyone has any leads in the US (NYC) please let me know.
By deafmetal
edit: I also received an email from Norman Records this morning saying they will not receive any Sorgini stock at all now! Quite the global chase for this one.
By texasvinyl
I sure hope I get the box from Cindelic! I'm sure they'll show up eventually. I am waiting on like five boxes from Poste Italiane, all shipped late January to mid February. The Italy-->US box that was shipped UPS showed up in three days... the Poste Italiane shipments have been taking a month+. The tracking numbers work on the USPS site but never seem to get updated. Mine all just say 'processing at origin facility/Milan Italy'
By freshoj
I also got an email from DG with the sad news of no Brugnolini or Sorgini for me. US-friendly leads would be appreciated.
By deafmetal
Oh well, there is always the upcoming picture disc LP, heh. I wonder if all the DG employees snatched the copies.
By goodnightcigarettes
Got all three of these from Mondo today, and each sounds fantastic. Not a single issue whatsoever quality-wise, and as albums, each is just amazing. Paolo Ferrara's Profondita is especially jaw dropping.
By deafmetal
@goodnightcigs - Nice, I am still waiting for the Brugnolini and Ferrara LP's to arrive from DG.

There is some assclown selling multiple copies of the Sorgini LP on eBay for $150 USD each. At this point, I will be happy to purchase one of the picture discs if they show up in the US.
By Whip Wilson
Cinedelic just auctioned an Under Pompelmo on eBay. Ended yesterday. Sold for around $80US before shipping.