Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By flapdoodle
I just got the Egisto Macchi El Deserto LP from Cinedelic. Brilliant service, but holy crap! I've never heard such a noisy LP before. Crackles and pops like a bowl of rice krispies. It's a nice colour, though. Sort of beige with streaks of colour in it.

Apart from that, it's bloody brilliant, a soundtrack to a nightmarish horror film yet to be made.
By blue15
Did you give El Deserto a good cleaning before playing it?
By The Dentist
Any North American retailers have Egisto Macchi El Deserto?
By texasvinyl
Not sure looks like they're all sold out on Cindelic's site so I'd say grab one wherever you can find one.
By deafmetal
@The Dentist - Looks like Dusty Groove will be restocking, so add to your watch list there. It's also possible they might show up at Mondo.
By milliondollars
usually i am the ultra super extra extra picky one when it comes to reissues and quality but my beige copy of El Deserto was just flawless. was expecting this to be noisy too but it is really perfect!
By deafmetal
@milllion - I was expecting some noise on the beige vinyl as well, but happy to report my copy is very quiet, which is perfect for that album. Gorgeous package with the minimal art design.

@flapdoodle - Any improvement after cleaning?
By flapdoodle
Hi folks, glad to hear your vinyl was OK. I haven't cleaned it properly yet (I only have a brush thing.)

I'll give it another play later.
By tubeworms
Yup, my beige "Il Deserto" is also very clickyckackly. Have yet to clean it though! Both "Viaggio Pop N. 1 & 2" and "Nucleo Centrale Investigativo" were fine however..
By flapdoodle
The Viaggio Pop LP is fine for me.
It's only sides C and D of the Il Deserto that are noisy. Side C has an annoying regular click all the way through.

I'm glad I have the Flac files!
By FulciLives
Was thinking of picking up Viaggio Pop, but I'm hesitant of forking over a good chunk of dough for a colored lp that may sound like crap/ be unplayable. Seems so far it's a decent press.

Can anybody else on here share their experience if they have a copy.

Thanks
By texasvinyl
It sounds good to me.
By thedeepness
GIULIANO SORGINI "Under Pompelmo" new reissue on LP.
Due to the overwhelming demand for this title, we will made it available again in a repressed 500 pieces on black vinyl; not numbered and no glossy cover as the first reissue.
Release: 8th October 2015.
Pre-order on bandcamp page. Available also some copies of LP + high quality T Shirt together for a special price. Don’t miss it!

Good news. I bought the picture disc a few months back but it sounds like a picture disc. Glad to be able to get a black copy.
By deafmetal
US folks and @TheDentist,

The Narassa Viaggio Pop and Egisto Machi Nucleo Centrale Investigativo albums are back in stock at Dusty Groove. They are sold out on the Cinedelic bandcamp site. It looks like they were unable to get any additional copies of Il Deserto though. There are still some copies over at Transmission in the UK.
By texasvinyl
You all might want to take a look at Cindelic's bandcamp page... It seems Marco's been busy! Four new releases are up including The Black Fire- Cream and Sorgini Sorry Puppet
By manuorru
[quote=76252]You all might want to take a look at Cindelic’s bandcamp page… It seems Marco’s been busy! Four new releases are up including The Black Fire- Cream and Sorgini Sorry Puppet
[/quote]
Tex, do you know that stuff?
By milliondollars
that Raskovich LP is a must (for me)

Black Fire actualy too... :)

By nEsSoNe
good eye @texasvinyl !