Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chandler75
Hm, I tried to create a profile, which you apparently have to do to be able to order, but I'm not getting a confirmation email...
By reddye6
Did it perhaps go to your spam folder? I created an account about 45 minutes ago, and I did get the account creation email pretty quickly.
By pabloeterovic
anyone having problems with shipment?

It keeps saying "Error. please select another Shipping Method".
By reddye6
When I created my account, I was able to move on to the checkout process. When that happened, it gave me one shipping option: a Rest-Of-World option. In fact, it was already selected. I just get going forward, and it added the price (around 15 euros) to the order.
By maxvelvet
I had some issues with Paypal payment... at last my order was placed and I payed later (with the same Paypal account...). Anyway no problem in creating my account and confirmation mail was immediately! Happy to get that vinyl and to support an independent label! ;)
By chandler75
I created a new account with my hotmail and that worked. Apparently my gmail didn't work.

EUR 15 for a double vinyl - not bad! :)
By pabloeterovic
ramus, you we're experiencing the same problem?
By chandler75
Re: Shipping Method? No, no problem there...
By pabloeterovic
I just sent an email asking for help.
Hope it's not sold out when i got then answer back from them.
By chandler75
pabloeterovic: I ordered an extra if anyone needs one.
By pabloeterovic
Thanks Rasmus! Let me check if I got an answer from them before it's sold out.
Very kind of you
By pabloeterovic
Rasmus where you from?
Can't buy it, don't know why!
By chandler75
Denmark. You're in Chile right? The postage might be a bit, so if you want to hook up with someone closer by, that's cool.
By pabloeterovic
Just talked with the order of the label. I will send the money directly through paypal. Thanks again!
By chandler75
No problem, great you figured it out :)
By Whip Wilson
A little update: I dropped Fred a quick line to let him know that folks on our board were buying the record and thanked him again for his candor. His response:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERCI !!!!
this is for people like you that I do this ;-)

thank you again

Best regards

Fred de chez WeMe

I hope he puts out more scores in future because this guy is hilarious.
By pabloeterovic
hope he arrives to this forum sometimes
By chandler75
Well, there's plenty of unreleased Nicolas Winding Refn scores out there, especially on vinyl... I wish I knew how the business worked; I'd be tempted to try to release something myself :)
By Whip Wilson
I'd love some more de Robaix scores. Discogs shows he's released two in the past. More please!
By reddye6
So you got your vinyl already, pabloeterovic? That's interesting -- the WEME site says that they'll be ready to ship on November 4. I'll take earlier any day!
By pabloeterovic
NO! It's just a picture from their facebook page!
By maxvelvet
Valhalla Rising arrived today, well, nice artwork and cool red vinyl but I've expected some more info and liner notes...are listed only the tracks with authors but nothing else...it's a kind of bootleg-style, anyway I like it and a must have! ;)
By reddye6
How was it packaged for travel?
By maxvelvet
Classic cardboard vinyl-box, the vinyl was sealed and comes with a pvc sleeve. Arrived in perfect condition ! :)