Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By pabloeterovic
@Maxvelvet can you tell me the day your order was shipped?
By maxvelvet
@Pablo: ordered 16 Oct, got a mail the day later where they say "We will send your records as soon as possible!" so I don't know the exactly day.
By John_Flichty
On Facebook he said last week they were ready for shipping on the 4th of November. That's why I was a bit surprised you already received yours.
Can't wait for mine !
By maxvelvet
For what I know up until now has landed here in Italy and Denmark (Rasmus Drews has also received it), but we're "neighbors" to belgians! :D
By John_Flichty
Me even more (I'm French, but I think they hate us).
By maxvelvet
:D like the movie "Rien à Déclarer", too funny! :D
By roboter23
Valhalla Rising:
I've got it today. Location: Germany
By chandler75
Re-animated Cat: It's £22.99 from Boomkat but only £12,50 from the label... Not sure about postage, though, but sine WeMe is EU, I don't think shipping to UK is that bad...
By Re-animated Cat
Wow, that's some mark up! You're right, unless WeMe is based in Belgium (which seems to have the most extortionate shipping rates for some reason!), then it'll definitely be cheaper to get this directly from the label.
By chandler75
Actually, they are in Belgium... :D

I think I paid EUR 12,5 shipping for 2 x double vinyls to Denmark, which is not bad. You have to be logged in, however, to check the shipping costs, so I can't check for UK...
By invadauk

Hi there . Invada here.

Just want to clear up a few things as there seems to be mass confusion here.

The Invada 'edition' is a 'blood red variant vinyl' version of the Milan version. Milan Records have the rights to this record and not us. Milan are also involved in releasing the digital and cd side of the deal for worldwide rights I believe.

Invada have bought stock direct from Milan as we did with Only God Forgives / The Place Beyond The Pines /& Stoker
This time JC and the guys at Milan have been very kind enough to offer us an exclusive colour - as weve done reasonably well on the other above releases i mentioned.

This version has sleeve notes personally by Nicolas Refn - and features artwork shots from the film itself.

I have been told another version of events in all of this - and i do not want to get into politics and tit-for-tat arguments.
I wish everyone involved all the best. But i wanted to clarify that this version has been given to us by Milan to distribute sell and there is no Invada cat number on the record.

thanks

By Whip Wilson
My copy arrived on yesterday morning in the northwestern USA. It was in mint condition and it sounds spectacular.
By Takora
So, since Milan seem to have botched it with their abridged tracklist on the vinyl version, I definitely lean towards the Weme version.

I was wondering if someone in Germany, preferably the Frankfurt/Main area, would also be interested, since the possibilities of saving on shipping are significant.

By Voodoo_Jim
The Valhalla Rising is available at both LITA and OWS right now.
By chandler75
WeMe also still have the limited red edition.
By Bezulsqy
Whip Wilson wrote:Guys, checkout this exchange I just had with WeMe on FB in an attempt to flesh out Rasmus Drew's info:

Mateo: Hi there! Aside from the cover, what are the differences between your Valhalla Rising and Invada's forthcoming pressing? Thanks!

WeMe:Hello Mateo,I was the first to buy a license and i have less money than Invada,that's the difference.... only god forgives....Merci and Cheers Fred de chez WeMe

Exasperation? Anger? Jerk? Drunk? Hilarious? I folowed up with a couple more inquiries including one about shipping/distribution so I'll post any answers I might get. In the meantime, has anyone heard of these guys before or any of the acts/comps in their catalog? It's all new to me.
@Mateo: where you known as Whip Wilson at first?

BTW Weme are really nice people as I have bought one record from them: an excellent yellow edition of Repeated Viewing's The Three Sisters
https://www.discogs.com/Repeated-Viewin ... se/8164016