Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Little Walter
Damn, I can't wait for this announcement. Sporting my TLV shirt today in anticipation.
By reddye6
I also got a test pressing in the mail today -- thank you!
By spiral insana
Really excited to see this label unfold
Would buy a subscription next time they are available
EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU? EXCUSE ME, WHO ARE YOU?
By StrangeVices
We just announced our second release via Crunchyroll

We'll be releasing Devilman : The Birth! Pre orders will begin later this month via our website. And before anyone asks, yes, we will be doing the Demon Bird later on!!

By StrangeVices
@spiral insana - all I am going to say regarding that is...just you wait! TLV004 I believe.
By texasvinyl
Was wearing the Tiger Lab t-shirt on RSD and realized it's been quiet for a while. Anyone heard any updates?
By deafmetal
I have not heard any updates and was wondering the same. I hope to see the rumored Urotsukidōji OST arrive one day.
By Dollarhyde
Last I heard Urotsukidoji was on its way. Tigerlab tweeted pics from the mastering sessions I remember, a while back though. I'm wondering if they had some issues regarding ghost in the Shell, which I know they were hoping to release. I hope they continue to do thier thing. I've been getting more and more into these anime scores, aswell as the animes themselves.
I'm currently making my way through the Votoms and Layzner TV series. Ideon and Devilman are next up.
By Mateo Sanboval
Ghost in the Shell has to see a release. I'm stunned there are still only bootlegs at this point.
By monsterworship
Haven't seen Jon on here for awhile. But i did email with him last month and they are working on stuff. I'm sure TG/DFC will spill beans when its time.
By reddye6
Just checking in to see if there is any update on what is happening with Tiger Lab Records. Anything new to expect? A new subscription to hope for?
By deafmetal
It would be great to see a second round from Tiger Lab. I really enjoyed Perfect Blue and Urotsukidōji to cap off the first subscription. The competition to license the big-name anime scores has only increased though, as I'm sure you are all aware.
By NathanLurker
yeah I'd love to get some more Tiger Lab releases. I would have expected to get some Vampire Hunter D, maybe Fist of the North Star... Perfect Blue is my favorite of the released titles from TL, but I'm glad I picked all of them.
By inksb
Any one know if they plan on releasing more?

I grabbed Urotsukidōji when it was released and was blown away. Perfect Blue has been tough to find at a reasonable price.
By Dollarhyde
Wow! Lots of nice Japanese ost stuff on the horizon, this being one of them.

It looks like Vampire Hunter D, bloodlust is on YouTube, at 720p no less. I highly recommend checking it out. One of the few, maybe only, more recent anime that I love,and really made in the spirit of its predecessor.

I brilliantly made action packed thrill ride of an anime.
By reddye6
Tiger Lab posted cover art for "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust" on Facebook, with ordering happening next month.
By reddye6
Is there a specified time when "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust" is available for pre-order tomorrow?
By deafmetal
reddye6 wrote:Is there a specified time when "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust" is available for pre-order tomorrow?
I don't think they have announced times in the past, but might want to ask them on social media sites.
By reddye6
It just went live.