Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By sonnydexter
done ;)
By StrangeVices
Hey guys! I'm so pumped to release this and for all of you to hear it! We have a lot of cool things planned for Wicked City. We'll have the news, announcements and pre orders in a few weeks!

And btw, if you love Wicked City, I can't wait for you guys to hear what we have planned for later this year and the near future.

By Little Walter
Will you be doing subscriptions?
By Hatter313
awesome, awesome, awesome
By StrangeVices
@Little Walter we don't have a subscription package available at this time, but maybe down the road.
By Little Walter
Gotcha . . thanks.

Can't wait to see the art design for this one.
By deafmetal
@TigerLab - was there ever a Japanese vinyl pressing of the Wicked City OST?
By StrangeVices
@deafmetal Columbia released a rare promo LP with the poster/vhs cover art back in 1987. I believe that release had the 2 pop songs from the anime included in it, It wasn't widely available though,
By StrangeVices
Hey guys!

Tuesday is the day to look out for, and yes we will have subscriptions available!
By Hatter313
YES! awesome news! Horror is taken care of, now lets see some killer anime scores..

PS, every time you drop a ghost in the shell hint...I legit get woozy in the head...
By NMA
Will this be a random drop?

By Hatter313
that
looks
awesome

Oh dude, i'm absolutely subscribing to you.
By Little Walter
Will Wicked City be part of the sub?
By seb
Happy to say that all you Euro folk will also be able to get this from OWS tomorrow!

So pumped for this incredible release! Hail Tiger Lab, my new fav label of 2015!
By StrangeVices
@NMA It'll drop around between noon and 1pm EST!

@Hatter313 Thanks so much!!!!

@Little Walter Yes, Wicked City is part of the sub!!

We love you too, OWS!

So excited to share this all with you! Our site will also have a growing merch store to go along with all of our releases!

By splatterhouse
any word on release/sub prices?
By Little Walter
Just got the sub - $125 flat. I'm damned stoked about this set of records, especially with the hype from OWS.
By reddye6
Vinyl and subscription are up! Subscription purchased!
By Hatter313
Subbed as promised :) so thrilled about this label. :)
By lazyben
In for the sub, I'm pretty clueless about anime in all honesty but I've been sampling wicked city and the rumoured stuff and the music sounds good so far.
By deafmetal
I also signed up for the sub.

Also, I recommend giving the actual film a viewing. It's... quite unique.
By Hatter313
i haven't really been into it in a long time, but i was when i was in jr high. certain films and series I still come back to though, and this was always one of them ( just re-watched it the other month actually).

Based on the teases @TigerLabs has given us, I think that his selections are really the giant classics of the genre. stuff like the possible Ninja scroll and GITS hints he has dropped. these are the films that made anime a thing in the US, and really opened the door to Japanese pop culture to a lot of us.
By deafmetal
@Hatter313 - Agreed. I would also love to see Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Very curious what Tigre Labratorio has in store for us. ;)
By Hatter313
ha, I remember tracking down a copy of the bloodlust soundtrack when it came out. had to put it together track by track off various platforms. cool score, i prefer the original, whose dee cut article i am long overdue in publishing over here.
By splatterhouse
subbed. I will freak out if Paprika gets a pressing.