Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By CarneroRecords
This is a label that will broadly deal with music for films. Broadly in that it may be a score we release or maybe original music by a film composer or perhaps a band by a mix engineer who works in film.

Our first release is Sendo Senshi - the lost score to the whitexploitation masterpiece by Alessandro 'Saseko' Motojima and staring White Dolemite. It's available on iTunes, Amazon etc on vinyl, cassette & digital.

If you'd like to support a label though you can buy it here: http://carnerorecords.bigcartel.com/

And thanks to Max (this is his pic) who has bought the record and suggested we come here to tell you about it.

ADB - Carnero Records

[video]http://bit.ly/1caV3gt [/video]
By maxvelvet
Well done and welcome on board guys! Sendo Senshi album is amazing!!! ;)

P.S. Such a succesful picture! :D

By karloffsidekick
…you seriously have to speak w/ the folks at Light In the Attic and get this baby distributed in the USandA!
By seb
Welcome on board! That record looks mighty fine!
By badawat
Interesting price to buy the actual film - £1M. I wonder if anyone has a card that could successfully cover that amount? The record is though, I bought it when it came out.
By CarneroRecords
Thanks for the comments!

We were going to charge £1.5m for the film but £1m is as high as you can go! Black Amex needed - no limit to spending - get yourself one today!
By CarneroRecords
Here is the cassette for those who are interested in that sort of thing - gotta get it from our Big Cartel site listed above.

By CarneroRecords
Thanks to The Nuthouse for that awesome review. Love to see this getting out to the States.

For what it's worth we're looking for a label to take it on over there?

ADB
By reddye6
US purchasers can get it from Amazon. There are a few up there at good prices from secondary sellers, and shipping is $4.00.
By reddye6
Sorry, "it" being "Sendo Senshi" LP.
By Whip Wilson
What a bummer/great news. I'd love to see this on vinyl, but I'm buying the mp3 anyhow. Out of curiosity, what makes someone/company eschew vinyl, but still go digital?
By CarneroRecords
It's really a matter of the publishers and production company not seeing that there is a market for the score in Vinyl. I like to think that if we do well with the digital album they may be interested in letting us release it on vinyl later. It took me a while to get the digital organised and am glad we got that up at least.
By CarneroRecords
Sendo Senshi is now on sale at Origami Vinyl in Los Angeles. We are looking into US distribution so stay tuned.

By seb
Try Light In The Attic for distribution!