Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
I got "Il Fantastico..." a few months ago MaxV, and I have to agree - it is indeed Fantastico! Had it on repeat on my headphones for weeks....LOVE me some Italo prog-operatic-madness ;) I couldn't work out whether it was a soundtrack, a concept LP or a musical, in my imagination I conjured up something along the lines of The Who's Tommy :)
By albatard
i must admit that "Il Fantastico never worked for me", not that much into Morante's vocals...and the live in Roma is quite ok even if the sound is not that great...but overall the songs sounds way better than when i saw them in 2009 without Simonetti...they were playing without analog synths...huge disappointment!!
By maxvelvet
@discosucks: It is surely a concept album , really common during the prog 70's! One of the greatest concept album of the period is surely Le Orme - Felona & Sorona (with maybe the most beautiful cover artwork that I EVER seen!). There's a 2LP vinyl release of this album, with two version (sung in italian and in english) which I recommend you a lot, one of the best album ever released in Italy! ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Aha, I have both "Ad Gloria" and "Delle Orme" on AMS, both really good stuff....will def check your recommendation O Mighty Velvet One ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Saw them at Supersonic Festival (UK) a few years back (also without analog synths....problems of touring them perhaps?) but have to say that despite the sounds not being quite what you would hope for....they still KILLED it :) I think everyone at that show had a great time! I had a very surreal moment walking into the backstage area following behind a strange figure dressed in floor length white leather coat, black leather gloves, silver leather heels and wild frizzy hair.....totally the picture of a deranged kinky psycho killer from an Argento giallo! And yep -- it turned out to be none other than Senor Morante :O
By DISCOSUCKS...
I meant "Ad Gloriam" and the compilation LP "L'Aurora Delle Orme" of course ;)
By maxvelvet
I have only seen live Simonetti with Daemonia, they played years ago in my town! It was a more metal-oriented show anyway it was a pleasure hearing the classic Goblin tunes revisited. After the show Simonetti was really kind and I was really excited, some relaxed time to talk with him, a picture together and the signing of all the Goblin stuff that I brought to the show! :)
By maxvelvet
COMING SOON!!!

Ennio Morricone - Four Flies on Grey Velvet / LP gatefold

Piero Umiliani - 5 bambole per la luna d'agosto / LP

;)
By Red Goblin
First 100 copies in splatter vinyl plus postcards with movie posters!
By chandler75
Nice! I wonder if btf.it will have these...?
By Red Goblin
AMS and BTF are basically the same thing, record label / web store, so BTF most likely will be the only shop with the limited edition in splatter vinyl.
By chandler75
Ok, thanks. Any idea when this will be available for order?
By Red Goblin
I guess around 10 October. Yesterday, the boss of AMS asked me if I had any pictures of the two movies and I sent him a series of files with various international posters. Covers and vinyl should be ready, only the cards are missing.
By Red Goblin
I just saw a picture of the vinyl of '4 mosche' absolutely GORGEOUS, striped blue, black and clear. '5 bambole is orange, yellow and clear. Published by Mondo both LPs would be sold out in 10 seconds....
By Whip Wilson
@Red Goblin: any word on when these two new scores are dropping? Reply looking forward to them.
By Whip Wilson
You're a diamond, sir. Side note: I checked that page before I posted so they really did just drop.
By lazyben
Ordered! Thanks for the heads up.
By pabloeterovic
anyone knows if there is any other place to buy this records?
shipping prices are really high to my country
(almost 20 euros)
They haven't published them yet on ebay
By Whip Wilson
I believe these just dropped a couple of hours ago so they may not be anywhere else yet. Also, I believe Red Goblin said that the colored versions were only available direct from the website so while they may appear on the official eBay account, they also may not. Best thing to to is fire off an email.
By dumaisaudio
I've got this new reissue of Tenebre, and it's very high quality. I've got the Dagored versions of a lot of the other Goblin releases, but I may upgrade to a few of these soon, especially Suspiria. Wish there was someone in the US distributing these, as Forced Exposure seems to be out of all of these, and in my experience, they probably won't restock unless demand is high.
By Whip Wilson
Ditto. I sent an email to FE. I'd encourage any other like-minded colonists to do the same.
By bitewerks
I just scored the BUIO OMEGA LP from a dealer on eBay for $33 including postage.

I'm really psyched about finally getting a copy after putting it off for so long.
By dumaisaudio
I saw that copy, it went FAST! I would have grabbed it if I hadn't already bought so many other records in the past few weeks.
By maxvelvet
Arrived few minutes ago...ORGASMO!!! ;)

They are my fave label!!! Be prepared...I heard about upcoming releases, great GREAT news coming soon!!! ;)