Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Red Goblin
INFERNO by Keith Emerson
Re-released by AMS in red vinyl with an inedit 50x30 cm poster (at the moment I do not know if it's the one I prepared a couple of months ago which was quite cool) . Limited edition to 300 copies.
A nice way to commemorate this great musician.
Attachments
AMSLP34-keith-emerson-inferno.jpg
AMSLP34-keith-emerson-inferno.jpg (34.13 KiB) Viewed 4112 times
By Red Goblin
There are no liner notes in Inferno.
When AMS contacted me the project was already defined. I suggested to create an expanded edition by inserting some previously unpublished tracks but they did not want to realize a new master. So in a few hours I prepared the poster and then they made a few changes (eg reversing from horizontal to vertical a photo!!).
Cipriani's 'Mark il poliziotto' should be out soon with my liner notes in English and recently I worked on another crime soundtrack by the De Angelis brothers (but the liner notes are in Italian).
By texasvinyl
@RedGoblin do you know who did the design for the newer AMS logo with the pair of headphones over the 'AMS' letters? It's pretty cool!
By phantomnoir
Red Goblin wrote: Cipriani's 'Mark il poliziotto' should be out soon with my liner notes in English and recently I worked on another crime soundtrack by the De Angelis brothers (but the liner notes are in Italian).
Can't wait!
By deafmetal
@RedGoblin

Any chance of AMS repressing Cipriani's Incubo Sulla Città Contaminata (aka Nightmare City)? The original LP on Cinevox goes for huge amounts of money, and is unobtainable for most of us on this board. Thanks!
By Red Goblin
@ deafmetal & chiefbrody
For what I know ‘Incubo sulla città contaminata’ is not on the list of AMS planned future releases. But I think that would be a great addition and I had plans to propose it to AMS. Maybe with a new cover (even though I have the original one, probably I have also a still sealed additional copy, I do not remember well, I have too many LPs and singles at home!!!), the usual reproductions of posters and lobby cards and some additional music. A project that I would love to handle.
By Red Goblin
Available from BTF:
Ennio Morricone LA CALIFFA
first vinyl reissue with additional tracks, gatefold cover (with memorabilia images provided by me) and solid pink vinyl.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (108.86 KiB) Viewed 7012 times
By Red Goblin
Also available from BTF
TEOREMA by Ennio Morricone (clear lime vinyl)
VERGOGNA SCHIFOSI by Ennio Morricone (gold vinyl)
LE DUE STAGIONI DELLA VITA by Ennio Morricone (white vinyl)
By Red Goblin
Soon on these screens.....!
IL CITTADINO SI RIBELLA / STREET LAW
music by Guido e Maurizio De angelis
Liner notes and movie memorabilia by Fabio Capuzzo
Attachments
il cittadino.jpg
il cittadino.jpg (173.36 KiB) Viewed 6899 times
By Red Goblin
MARK IL POLIZIOTTO is on the streets!!
"A great Italian 'poliziottesco' classic, originally released in '75 by Cinevox Record and never reissued on LP to date. This edition, curated by AMS Records, contains a second take of the song "La fine di Cobb" as a bonus track, a front cover faithful to the original one and a completely new artwork that includes extensive liner notes and reproductions of flyers and lobby cards of the film."
Attachments
mark il poliziotto.jpg
mark il poliziotto.jpg (112.99 KiB) Viewed 6491 times
By deafmetal
@RedGoblin - It's at the top of my shopping list, and I should be ordering very soon. Would also love to see Nightmare City some day. You are doing great work on these projects!
By Mateo Sanboval
Nice to hear from you, Red Goblin! I will be ordering this on Friday. Really looking forward to it. Chin chin!

PS - Any sneak peaks of projects you're working on you can share with us at the moment?
By Red Goblin
Ciao Spun, Deaf and Mateo, thank you for your nice words.
Mark il poliziotto's liner notes are in English!
I have the feeling that AMS is slowing down the releases of soundtracks, focusing more on the Italian progressive rock, its first and foremost love. I've completed the liner notes for Mark the 25th of August 2015 and the album was released on January 9, 2017 .....
For the future there will be two Goblin reissues for which I will not write the liner notes because I don't wont to spoil too much the content of my book.
I'm working on a big discographic project but I don't know if it will be finalized in the way I hope.