Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
Red Goblin wrote:Franco Bixio A PUGNI NUDI
A classic. Unknown to most but much sought after by collectors.
The original album is ultra rare and very very expensive.
A faithful reproduction of my own copy!
Wow this will set a high mark for AMS, the best yet. Did you have access to master tape or is this a cleaned up needle drop?
By Mateo Sanboval
Really looking forward to this. An excellent record and (previously) well out of my comfort zone price-wise.
By phantomnoir
Red Goblin wrote:Franco Bixio A PUGNI NUDI
A classic. Unknown to most but much sought after by collectors.
The original album is ultra rare and very very expensive.
A faithful reproduction of my own copy!
What is the release date?
By Red Goblin
Hello mates, great to see so much interest!
I don't know what source was used. I've sent my album to AMS but I think they have used the digital files made available by Cinevox.
A PUGNI NUDI will be released on February 19.
By Red Goblin
Two months from now!
AMS RSD 2016 "LA VIA DELLA DROGA" score edited and album prepared for release by Fabio Capuzzo.
"Enzo Castellari's 1977 crime movie 'La Via Della Droga' (a.k.a. 'The Heroin Busters') starred well known actors s.a. Fabio Testi, David Hemmings and Sherry Buchanan. The excellent score saw a CD-reissue in 1998, but that release included only 13 tracks. This 2016 edition on white vinyl contains all the music that the legendary Goblin recorded for this flick, resulting in a generous 34 tracks ranging from progressive to experimental. This is truly colourful and adventurous music, making this another essential title for the many Goblin-fans out there! This first vinyl edition comes with new artwork and a poster with reproductions of flyers and lobby cards of the film. The most complete version ever released of this hidden gem!"
Attachments
laViaDellaDroga front _Cover.jpg
laViaDellaDroga front _Cover.jpg (150.08 KiB) Viewed 7370 times
By NathanLurker
Oh that looks nice ! I, sadly, skip most of the Morricone Stuff because I can't keep up, I've got no budget for them, so I pass on a lot of AMS releases, but I'm very interested in La morte bussa due volte and the new La Via Della Droga. I really enjoyed the Il Gatto A Nove Code AMS release, all the AMS I've owned were good purchases.
By FulciLives
Hi, does anybody own a copy of the Shock soundtrack by Libra? I'm curious to know how the actual sound quality of the lp is. I'm thinking of picking up a copy but havent heard any feedback from anyone yet.

Thanks
By Occhionero
FulciLives wrote:Hi, does anybody own a copy of the Shock soundtrack by Libra? I'm curious to know how the actual sound quality of the lp is. I'm thinking of picking up a copy but havent heard any feedback from anyone yet.

Thanks
I can comfirm, too. Brillant Sound quality and artwork.
By Red Goblin
Piero Piccioni and Alberto Sordi. Two lovely comedies and scores.
Attachments
cover tersilli.jpg
cover tersilli.jpg (122.49 KiB) Viewed 7142 times
By Red Goblin
Side A:

IL MEDICO DELLA MUTUA
1.Marcia di Esculapio (Titoli)
2.Tango delle Sirene
3.Marcia di Esculapio (Versione 2)
4.Lady Love
5.Fortuna
6.Blue Sutura
7.Marcia di Esculapio (Versione 3)
8.Tango delle Sirene (Versione 2)
9.Tre Piccoli Punti
10.Marcia di Esculapio (Versione 4)
11.Tango Final

Side B:

IL PROF. DOTT. GUIDO TERSILLI PRIMARIO DELLA CLINICA VILLA CELESTE CONVENZIONATA CON LE MUTUE
12.Esculapio (Titoli)
13.Fortune Blues
14.Lady Ex
15.Sirenette
16.Samba Fortuna
17.Slow Lady
18.Samba Fortuna (Versione 2)
19.Slow Lady (Versione 2)
20.Adieu!
21.Final
Attachments
9 (3).jpg
9 (3).jpg (142.7 KiB) Viewed 7142 times
By Red Goblin
BORA BORA by Piero Piccioni
Faithful reissue of the original 1968 Cinevox LP. 180g black vinyl, includes a 30x30cm poster with images of vintage posters, flyers and lobby cards.
Thanks Bill!!
Attachments
Bora bora.jpg
Bora bora.jpg (171.61 KiB) Viewed 6989 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Now this is a very cool record. I'll be snapping it up right quick like.
By FulciLives
Hi guys, my copy of Shock by Libra came in and I played it last night.

The record sounds mint, and damn what a beast of soundtrack.
My only complaint is I'd like the option to purchase a black vinyl.

If Ams is putting out this high quality I'm buying more.
By Red Goblin
you're right ScoJo!
NON SI SEVIZIA UN PAPERINO
Lucio Fulci / Riz Ortolani
Attachments
front cover.jpg
front cover.jpg (168.45 KiB) Viewed 6751 times
By Red Goblin
For 'Non si sevizia un paperino' I wrote in-depth liner notes that I hope will amaze even the most devoted fans of Lucio Fulci. I managed to identify the other two songs that along with 'Quei giorni assieme a te' comment upon the terrible sequence of Bolkan's beating to death. I would have liked to include them in the LP but the score licensee has not given the permission since the two tracks are not composed by Ortolani.
Attachments
paperino.jpg
paperino.jpg (442.26 KiB) Viewed 6597 times
By Bezulsqy
Red Goblin wrote:For 'Non si sevizia un paperino' I wrote in-depth liner notes that I hope will amaze even the most devoted fans of Lucio Fulci. I managed to identify the other two songs that along with 'Quei giorni assieme a te' comment upon the terrible sequence of Bolkan's beating to death. I would have liked to include them in the LP but the score licensee has not given the permission since the two tracks are not composed by Ortolani.
This looks really beautiful! Looking forward to this one. I haven't seen this movie since 1997 I think. Loved it back then.