Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
@RedGoblin

Thanks a lot for all the extra info. The question now is if that peacock stiletto can be used as an opener for cardboard vinyl packages I receive on occasion :-)
By Red Goblin
Foam with carved Suspiria logo, feather, CD+DVD and music cassette housing.
Attachments
FOAM.jpg
FOAM.jpg (287.06 KiB) Viewed 3799 times
By deafmetal
@Bez - Very cool! That looks excellent. It looks like all the deluxe boxes are now sold out at LitA as well. Ah well, even the standard box set looks great. It's pretty high up on my want list.
By Mateo Sanboval
That looks gorgeous. Too rich for my blood, but I'm still feeling mighty covetous.
By Hatter313
Hearing them close the show Sunday with their suspiria montage was one of the coolest concert moments I’ve ever had. Spencer was on the money when he called it the scariest horror score ever, or something to that note anyway.
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:That looks gorgeous. Too rich for my blood, but I'm still feeling mighty covetous.
I already forgot how much it was ;-)
Do not regret my purchase though. It truly is an amazing package for the Suspiria lover. And the sound and feel of that record! Absolutely top notch.
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:That looks gorgeous. Too rich for my blood, but I'm still feeling mighty covetous.
I already forgot how much it was ;-)
Do not regret my purchase though. It truly is an amazing package for the Suspiria lover. And the sound and feel of that record! Absolutely top notch.
Nor should you, Bez. Nor should you. I struggled mightily against my desire to buy that deluxe edition after seeing the restoration in a local theater a few weeks back. The score to Suspiria deserves every inch of the run it is getting right now.