Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ambertiger
I'm still waiting for my copy in the UK
By deepfocusrecords
Hello everyone,

We've been silent for several months now, but there's finally some news on our second release. "Ghoulish" Gary Pullin is doing exclusive art for the I Sell The Dead vinyl. We'll also be doing a limited edition poster, which will be offered as a stand alone item.

We hope to nail down a release date and pre-order date in the next few weeks!

http://deepfocusrecords.com/news/2015/4 ... dead-vinyl
By layneharvey
@deepfocusrecords - this looks like it is going to be great! question - for the people that ordered the limited colored vinyl edition of TALES FROM BEYOND THE PALE and got the black instead, do we get first crack at any limited variants? :) i kid, i kid. i'm sure there will be plenty to go around. excited for more info on this release.
By deepfocusrecords
Thinking about that ordeal is like slowly ripping a band aid off a wound. ;-) Here's to a smoother second release.
By deepfocusrecords
For those of you who aren't on our email list, here's news on our latest release:

The I Sell The Dead soundtrack is finally coming to vinyl for the first time! Pre-orders will begin Monday August 10, 2015. The release date is September 15, but for those who place a pre-order, your copies will ship as soon as we get them.

This limited edition of 500 copies will come in red and purple swirl vinyl, plus artwork created exclusively for the release by Ghoulish Gary Pullin. We were also fortunate enough to have Angus Scrimm write liner notes for the release!

As an exclusive bonus to those of you who pre-order directly through Deep Focus Records, your vinyl will come with a folded 24x36 poster of the film, adapted from the vinyl-only artwork.

ABOUT THE RELEASE:

Composer Jeff Grace's string-laden score perfectly complements the film's horror-comedy tonal duality. The music goes from playful arrangement to spine-tingling terror in a matter of seconds.

I Sell The Dead, directed by Glenn McQuaid, stars Dominic Monaghan (Lord Of The Rings, Lost), Larry Fessenden (We Are Still Here, You're Next), Ron Perlman (Sons Of Anarchy, Hellboy) and Angus Scrimm (Phantasm).

The film marked the sixth collaboration between Jeff Grace and Glass Eye Pix. Grace is best known for his musical contributions to the directorial works of Ti West, including House Of The Devil, The Innkeepers, The Roost, and the forthcoming In A Valley Of Violence, starring Ethan Hawke and John Travolta.