Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reelybored
Number 4 here :-)
By Purplemule74
Woot! Looks like I may have been the second person to successfully order.

@Cult Leader:

Order Here
By thedeepness
I round out the first 4 with #3.
By toosoonjunior
Nice!

Kind of neat knowing what number you are beforehand.
By liftman2013
Hope it did the right thing here

Paid via paypal. Got a paypal receipt but no order no as such... unless its coming?

I choose coloured before i did that but whos not gonna while its there as an option
By liftman2013
And trying to send a contact message to deep focus to check but it keeps freezing when you hit the send button

Ahhhhhh the joys :-)
By Charlie13
Just ordered. Looks like #12. Thought this would be selling a lot quicker than this.
By ambertiger
#13 for me. although I order a colour & paid by c/c then went & ordered a black & paid through paypal and the shipping to the uk was cheaper?
By liftman2013
See this is the other thing

I ordered via paypal and haven't received a no. yet. So is this number system accurate if others have ordered via paypal?
By ambertiger
I haven't received an order no for my paypal order but got one for my c/c. So I don't think it going to be very accurate. Also when I ordered you could only order 1 item at a time. I wanted both colour & black & had to place 2 different orders!
By Voodoo_Jim
I thought it wasn't going live until noon today - still snagged the color - number 18.
By deepfocusrecords
Apologies for any minor glitches in the ordering process. Given this is our first release, there may be a few unexpected technical issues (like having to order different versions separately). We'll look to remedy that for future releases.

If there any additional questions, don't hesitate to email us or even comment on this board.

Thanks everyone!
By Rob
Are One Way Static going to have the coloured edition for pre-order?
By DrRhythm
I really fancy this but am going to pass as I know I would never get a chance to listen to it properly plus Mrs Rhythm and Rhythm Jr would finally realise that I have crossed the rubicon into full blown lunacy - they suspect I may have done that already of course!!

Now a digital version to play in the car is a totally different story!!
By deepfocusrecords
One Way Static will carry colored vinyl, but in very limited quantities.
By seb

Deep Focus Records is proud to announce their first release & we are happy to be be offering this exclusively in Europe :

Inspired by the vintage radio shows of Alfred Hitchcock and Orson Welles, Tales From Beyond The Pale was conceived and is curated by Larry Fessenden and Glenn McQuaid. Deep Focus records brings you these two fantastic audio dramas with score and theme music on a deluxe double vinyl set.

DISC 1 : THE HOLE DIGGER

It was the summer that everything changed, that summer in Cape Cod when me and my brother first found the hole dug down in the dunes in front of our house. Whether it was for a grave or a treasure, that hole changed our lives for good.

Larry Fessenden’s haunting tale stars James Le Gros (DRUGSTORE COWBOY, PHANTASM II) and Owen and Tobias Campbell (BITTER FEAST, CONVICTION), and features Kevin Corrigan (THE DEPARTED, PINEAPPLE EXPRESS), Heather Robb (HOUSE OF THE DEVIL, STAKE LAND) and Joel Garland (ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK).

DISC 2 : TRAWLER

Glenn McQuaid’s bizarre tale of mayhem and menace on the high seas, Trawler takes us to the edge of sanity and beyond the pale.

Featuring the voice talents of Christopher Denham (SHUTTER ISLAND), AJ Bowen (HOUSE OF THE DEVIL, YOU'RE NEXT) and Larry Fessenden (HABIT, I SELL THE DEAD).

“Tales from Beyond the Pale looks backward into nostalgia while offering glimpses of futuristic ambition... a handful of these episodes push the state of the art to the next level.” ­ SLATE

“Fans of shows from ‘A Prairie Home Companion’ to ‘This American Life’ that take their stylistic cues from radio’s glory days — should enjoy these macabre R­-rated tales.” ­ THE NEW YORK TIMES

Pressing Info :

Two LP set in a gatefold sleeve. Limited to 500 numbered copies. 100 copies come on colored vinyl (red and black swirl for The Hole Digger / Clear with blue and black mix for Trawler) and will be randomly inserted. Theme music by Jeff Grace, original score by Dave Eggar.

Now Available from

www.onewaystatic.com
www.lightintheattic.net
www.deepfocusrecords.com
By layneharvey
awesome, @cult! i got 00022. :)
By layneharvey
bought this without even having heard anything. the artwork is phenomenal and this sounds right up my alley. i am a huge fan of old radio shows in the mystery/sci-fi/horror genres. well done, deep focus!
By texasvinyl
Agreed. Think this fits in the "I'll never listen to these" category. iTunes has the stories for $2.99.
By philball1974
OWS/DF can you clarify the availability of the coloured for this one?

OWS say 100 copies come on colored vinyl (red and black swirl for The Hole Digger / Clear with blue and black mix for Trawler) and will be randomly inserted.

DF say The first 100 copies will be colored (red/black mix for The Hole Digger and clear/blue mix for Trawler).

So is it the first one hundred from the DF website and 100 Random for OWS or are they all random?

Thanks

Oh and thanks OWS for being a EU distributor for this one.
By reelybored
same here @layne - was browsing the web for old time radio on vinyl and stumbled upon deep focus records. never heard of, but was sole immediately. love me some old time radio/horror/halloween stories on vinyl
By deepfocusrecords
Jason here, from Deep Focus... the colored vinyl will not be randomly inserted, I'll reach out to OWS to make sure that is clear on their site. The manufacturer has been instructed to insert the colored vinyl in the first 100 copies.
By sonnydexter
This release looks awesome!, a must have for me ...ordered from OWS, after the question from philball1974 & clarification from Jason - fingers crossed for the coloured vinyls :)