Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By revolver
Got an email saying Pussycat Syndrome has shipped! I can't wait to give this a spin, My first piece of Pink Vinyl!
:-)
By chandler75
Ordered it also. My first red dildo...
By flapdoodle
Mine arrived today. I ordered Pink vinyl but got black. :-(
By reddye6
Vinyl or vibrator?
By flapdoodle
I asked for Pink Vinyl, and received a black vinyl.

A very *warped* black vinyl record!
By chandler75
I got the pink. It looks and sounds good. No. 50/100.
By texasvinyl
Fingers crossed, it's hot as fuck outside, and if a label puts anything against a record that isn't a flat cardboard insert it runs a huge risk of ruining the vinyl. Heat index is over 43°C today, and my metal front door is probably 60°!

Extra props to TIGER LAB for taking the time to cut a square out of some cardboard inserts to put a bonus pin into. That way it sat flat instead of scratching up the jacket or warping the record. Aces!

By revolver
I got my Pussycat Syndrome yesterday! in the Comment section of the Paypal transaction I requested no Vibrator, and that's what I got! Pink wax, nice and flat, sounds really good. Although I have to admit I do like the music from Sex Fever better, I'll have to play them again to compare! I also got 3 "Vinyl is Sexy" stickers, I wish I had a laptop to put one on lol!
By Occhionero
Ordered Pink and get Pink. Only The first two Songs on side 1 are very noisy.

The vab is just a sex-Shop item with no connection to the record, like they did back in the 80's with "Frankie goes to Hollywood"
By Occhionero
[quote=71520]I got the pink. It looks and sounds good. No. 50/100. [/quote]

Can't find the limitation number?!
By byk
Ordered a black vinyl and received a badly warped black vinyl.

Damn.

I should also have ordered it without this bloody dildo. Anyone ever tried to ask for a replacement at priv4te? The guy is pretty hard to reach from what I've seen...

By monsterworship
I received a pink copy, with a few deep scratches on the cover. Will probably be my last time for that.
By chandler75
[quote=71864]Can’t find the limitation number?![/quote]

The back cover, lower right picture (woman fondling woman's ass). That's where my number is.
By Occhionero
That´s totally for the ass! thx@chandler75, found the number 081 :-)
By The Cult Leader
Epic email this morning from Private records. Do not sleep on that Captain Future. I fucking love that record.

Private Records Mega Sale:
This year plenty sold out Private Records or sublabel releases began to sell high-priced at 50 to 150+ € on the web. Apart from that the Private archive is bursting at the seams. About 40 releases with more than 100!!! versions existing. Shelving them is spacious and because of that the archive stock get sold out now.

This is a unique sale and the last chance to buy nearly all Private Records releases straightforward. Only few (5-20) copies available of each release.
About 25 different releases are available again for the last time. Please order only stuff you don't own already so that everybody can get as much missing pieces as possible for his collection.

Please send your order as email to: info@priv4te.com

Worldwide free shipping by ordering 5 or more records.

Private Records

Christian Bruhn - Captain Future Soundtrack 24,99 €
Schaltkreis Wassermann – Psychotron, 17,99 €
Alex Cima Cosmic Connection 17,99 €
Michael Bundt – Neon (incl. Poster) 17,99 €
Gerhard Heinz - Library Music 17,99 €
Various – Let's Go Into Space II (round gimmicks cover) 24,99 €
Josep Llobell*, Oliver's Planet, Enterprise – The Best Of 1975-1980 (2LP), 21,99 €
Sergio Ferraresi - Horizons Vol. 7 Galaxi 17,99 €
Various – Let's Go Into Space III (round gimmicks cover) 21,99 €
Blush – Out Of This World, 17,99 €
Frederic Mirage – Timemachine (last signed by Mirage copies), 17,99 €
The D-Lights – She's Coming From Mars! 17,99 €
Black Devil – Disco Club, 17,99 €
Bernard Fevre – Suspense 17,99 €
Bernard Fevre – Cosmos 2043 17,99 €
Bernard Fevre, Black Devil Disco Club – 40 Years Anniversary Collector Package (1975-2015) 79,00 €
Specials:
Videoclips – Deutsche Amouren, 24,99 €
Andre Szigethy - Selftitled, 19,99 €
Vinyl Of Austria Group Vienna:
Gerhard Heinz - Sex Fever / Die Insel Der Tausend Freuden 29,99 € incl. Vibrator + Poster
Gerhard Heinz – The Pussycat Syndrome 29,99 € incl. Vibrator + Poster, Sticker
Stella Ed. Musicali
Fabio Frizzi – Paura Nella Città Dei Morti Viventi 24,99 €
Roberto Donati – Mangiati Vivi! / Eaten Alive! (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 24,99 €
Stelvio Cipriani – Concorde Affaire '79 24,99 €
Stelvio Cipriani – Il Fiume Del Grande Caimano / The Great Alligator 24,99 €
Detto Mariano – Exterminators Of The Year 3000 / Il Giustiziere Della Strada 33,79 €
By nick1972
Woohoo
Been after a Sex Fever but not wanted to pay discogs prices
Just bagged one from Jay thanks to this email
By oaxaca
Yo Priv4te are all out of Mangiati Vivi copies now but fear not if you missed out as a repress is happening. Should be available in a month or so :)
By popsick
@oaxaca I missed it in the sale even though I got my order in pretty quickly so really appreciate the info, cheers!
By tim28212
I've never ordered from Priv4te, does Jay send a notice when it's shipped? I managed to grab Mangiati Vivi and The Great Alligator.
By Occhionero
[quote=74821]Yo Priv4te are all out of Mangiati Vivi copies now but fear not if you missed out as a repress is happening. Should be available in a month or so [/quote]

Got my shipping notification today, but he doesn't do this always...
By Peek-a-boo
So I placed an order with Priv4te today for the Zenamon release. Can't really get my head around the concept of provisionally paying for a record, but anyway...

How long does it usually take before you get a confirmation email?
By Occhionero
Sometimes you get an Email and sometimes not.
Last edited by Occhionero on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By NMA
Does anybody know an alternative email / way to reach Priv4te records? I only have info address and I cannot reach Jay for several days regarding my order :/
By Occhionero
I only know about the info@.... adress.

Fun fact: all mails regarding the "Sex Fever" and "Pussycat Syndrome" went straight to my yahoo spam folder! So check your folders...
By NMA
Unfortunately there's nothing in my spam folders. To be honest, I am trying to send emails but he's not responding back :(

If any of you guys are in close conversation with Jay, could you please drop a note to have him look at my emails?