Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By oaxaca
He can be slow to respond as I think its a one man operation but he always does respond eventually in my experience, and yeh whether you get a shipping conf email or not is a bit of a lottery as Occhio says.

I'm sure Zenamon is a cool listen but was hoping for another knockout Italian B movie soundtrack on his Stella label. Oh well... :p
By NMA
Never mind guys ;) I received a reply from him later today. Everything is alright now ;)
By horrornasties
He keeps telling me my address doesn't show up on paypal but i checked and my current address is listed and confirmed. anyone have that problem? I don't know how to make it visible to others, I've never had this problem before.
By thenuthouse
What might be Jay's most ambitious release yet: Gerhard Heinz's score to Jess Franco's BLOODY MOON.

It's a TRIPLE LP. Goes on sale November 23, with more info here -- http://www.discogs.com/master/view/897293

"85 songs with more than 2 hours running time, first copies on blood red vinyl."

The release is longer than the film itself, kids.
By horrornasties
Well, I hope that he's shipping mine. He said my shipping address isn't displayed, but when I checked it is. So here's to hoping for the best!
By Occhionero
Spun out of control wrote:This just landed from Berlin

@Occhionero - details of the sale were on the Priv4te e-newsletter sent to those who have subscribed to it
Yes I am a subscriber. Anyway. Jay fixed it and I have ordered :-)
By NMA
chandler75 wrote:It's usually written in hand in the lower right corner of the back cover.
Mine doesn't have one :/ Let me ask Jay ;)
By reddye6
Anyone have a skip at the end of Side B? On the red vinyl.
By reddye6
@Spun

Thanks! I've also sent email to Jay to see if he can confirm.

Bye,
Mike
By NMA
I've just received a reply from Jay stating that "Bloody Moon" was not numbered at all:) That was my bad :)
By reddye6
Jay did indeed confirm that the skip on Side B is intentional, as it's from a scene in the movie.
By antimax
Got my copy of Bloody Moon, truly sounds great! Was dismayed however that the cool 3-way gatefold packaging was quite banged-up during shipping. I wish private would use sturdier boxes! Or maybe I gotta stop ordering stuff from overseas, ha... :(
By sonnydexter
@Occhionero its not for Bloody Moon by any chance? I payed 25th NOV too and have not been able to get a response to any emails.