Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
I'm a patient man, MW. Thanks for the stories and sorry it's been such a hassle. That said, it'll be worth the wait. Repeated Viewing is killing it right now.
By monsterworship
Can everyone on this list either post your order number or pm me your names so I can include a tp cover with your order, orders will start going out fri/sat.

1. Aremagod
2. texas
3. lazyben
4. bub
5. hatter313 (know this guy)
6. frozeneyeball
7. thedeepness
8. popsick (order #1786)
9. blindguy
By thedeepness
Thanks for the TP cover.

thedeepness = (MW: GOT IT THX REMOVED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)

Sorry, can't get my order number till next week (on my work email I can't access at home).
By Hatter313
1774...just in case haha
By sonnydexter
My TP & Orange marbled arrived today ... US to UK no problem :) thanks!
Posted a couple pics on my twitter @blackestwax
By Aremagod
I just wanted to thank @monster for the TP cover. I received the record the other day along with the Friday The 13th III records and haven't had a chance to listen to any yet but I will get to them before the weekend is over damnit!
By Hatter313
record is really cool, given it a few listens already
By deafmetal
monsterworship wrote:tentatively i'll have 3 more releases this year.
the first of which will be lnrs007 repeated viewing - frozen existence LP
This is such a killer LP. I have been spinning a test pressing for a while now, and you are all in for a treat.
By lazyben
The barn (orange) arrived yesterday. The record plays well and there's some pretty good music on there on first listen.

My sleeve is split on the spine but I have a test pressing sleeve to use instead so can't complain!

Thanks Chad and this is turning out to be a really nice little label.
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:thanks everyone.

tentatively i'll have 3 more releases this year.
the first of which will be lnrs007 repeated viewing - frozen existence LP
Daymaker.
By blindguy
I finally got a chance to give my copy a spin this weekend and really enjoyed it on first listen. Looking forward to exploring it more. Thanks to @monster for the very cool TP cover!

I have to say, I'm disappointed there will only be 3 more releases this year, I want more!!! Seriously though, looking forward to the next release.
By monsterworship
Celebrated the 30th year of Street Trash over the weekend at Cinema Wasteland.

so we worked with Haunt Love to create a new 3 color screen-printed cover for the soundtrack.
The leftovers will go on sale on Thursday 4/7 at 1 PM est on our website.

Street Trash - OST by Rick Ulfik with Screen printed cover, # edition of /165, standard weight golden shower vinyl (trans. gold), comes with the original insert as well.
$25 + shipping

We also did a second run of /100 cassettes on purple shell with the original cover that will be available as well. $8

This will be our last edition, and will be OOP after that.
Attachments
ST.jpg
ST.jpg (140.57 KiB) Viewed 5760 times
By sonnydexter
Was really up for this edition but will have to pass - the $30 shipping to the UK kinda made the decision for me :(
By monsterworship
Pm your address and I can send you a more accurate shipping total. It's still going to be around $25 though to the uk.

I do believe rates are going down on the 10th, I will revisit the chart after that.