Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
Will LITA carry Witchboard as well?
By monsterworship
No witchboard will only be available from my website, and OWS will have some to help euros save on postage.
By colicub
Is this going up on OWS today? ;)
By seb
@colicub YEP :-)
By monsterworship
These items will be available through our online store that will go live on 8/6 1PM EST.

The store is located at: https://store.lunarisrecords.com
So if you want to create an account and setup your addresses ahead of time, products won't appear until 1 pm est :)

Witchboard 7" - $10 (LNRS003)
The soundtrack from the 1986 movie Witchboard as a limited edition 7” vinyl record with “Witchboard Theme” (written & perfomed by Dennis Michael Tenney) and “Bump in the Night” (written by Dennis Michael Tenney, performed by Steel Breeze) on the A side and etched Witchboard artwork on the B side. Full color foldover cover in a plastic sleeve with a small black plastic planchette & digital download card included.
Available in your choice of Red, White, or Black vinyl. There is a limit of 1 of each color per customer.

Night of The Demons shirt - $22
Originally first available at Days Of The Dead Indianapolis in June, now available online. The Night Of The Demons full color t-shirt with artwork from Devon Whitehead is available in sizes Small through 3X. Full color direct to garment printing on lightweight black Anvil 980 t-shirt.

Night of The Demons art print - $8
Originally first available at Days Of The Dead Indianapolis in June, now available online. The Night Of The Demons print measures 12.5"x12.5" and is on 12 pt. glossy card stock, perfect for a record frame. Artwork by Devon Whitehead. Limited edition print run but not signed or #'d.

One Way Static will have a small amount of Witchboard 7" records (Black vinyl only) available at the same time on their website, so take advantage of cheaper shipping rates if you are overseas.

At this time I am only offering USPS priority mail for US customers, and 1st class and priority for international customers.
It is calculated in real time based on your address and weight, so hopefully it is still affordable for you.
By tonyandrewgiles
Gotta say the Witchboard 7" is fantastic!

@hncreature grabbed one for me from Comic-Con and I'm just in love with it.

Not familiar with the movies but the 7" is a must have for sure.
By reddye6
And it's available on the site. Purchasing complete! No problems.
By jgibbs4053
i was able to order no prob from their site
By unpopular_poet
I grabbed one -- super excited for this one. This movie's VHS box was burned into my brain for years...reminds me of too many oreos and cokes at a sleepover in the 80s.
By BasementHorror
My red Witchboard 7" arrived today. Malfeitor would approve. The tiny planchette is an expert touch.

I expected a lot of color bleed because of the warnings on the site, but mine is pretty damn solid red.

Well done @monsterworship!

By lazyben
Witchboard arrived today, I have to say it's pretty effing awesome even if the planchette is a guitar pick :)
By monsterworship
shhhhh its a secret

The idea came from a promotional pack for the original witchboard theatrical release, it was a small cardboard board with a black pick.

Hopefully all orders will be out the door by tuesday.
By brentonwalter
Street Trash Pre Order is still on for today right?
By monsterworship
Preorder will begin on August 13, 2014 at 1PM EST / 10 AM PST.

The original motion picture soundtrack from the ultimate melt movie, STREET TRASH. Composed by Rick Ulfik, the soundtrack has previously been unreleased since its creation in 1987. For fans of Lo-fi synthesizer based soundtracks.

• Available for the first time ever on vinyl, compact disc, and cassette
• 180 gram vinyl with spot-varnished jacket
• Available editions: Toilet Blue (Lunaris only), Opaque Yellow or Black Vinyl
• Includes insert with liner notes by composer Rick Ulfik
• 4 bonus tracks exclusive to the compact disc release
• Includes the classic hit “We Do Things My Way” written by acclaimed music producer Tony Camillo and performed by actor Tony Darrow
• Mastered by James Plotkin
• Design by Haunt Love

Limit of one of each color per customer per order.

This is a preorder, item will ship on or before Sept. 2, 2014.

Cassette and Blue vinyl only available at www.lunarisrecords.com

Vinyl and CD will also be available at the same time via:

Our partner in Europe, One Way Static Records, overseas fans can take advantage of cheaper shipping rates.

Stores should contact our distributor Light In The Attic, who will also have this available for mailorder via their website while supplies last.

Here are my prices:
Street Trash LP $20 / CD $12 / Cassette $8
By dumaisaudio
I'm definitely gonna order through the label, the blue vinyl sounds cool. Just to clarify, the vinyl and cassette have the same tracklisting right?
By monsterworship
ST LP and cassette have the same track listing.
Cd is the same + 4.
By Voodoo_Jim
ahhhh, I missed the red, apparently! That's what I get for setting up at Flashback Weekend. I'll grab the white when Street Trash goes live.

I tried to let all the people in Street Trash shirts know to look for this over the weekend - vinyl was popular!
By lazyben
Blue street trash ordered!
By maxvelvet
I'm a Toilet Boy too!!! :D ;)
By dumaisaudio
The toilet blue mock up looks pretty cool, can't wait to get it!
By unpopular_poet
I grabbed a toilet blue -- pretty excited to get a swirly.
By Hoodini
Ordered the blue to support the Label ; but iam still piss the bonus tracks are not released on the lp ;)
By toosoonjunior
Got the crapper LP and cassette!
By MODAREC
got the blue, only £23 delivered to the UK direct from the site.