Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Garmonbozia
I was just checking in about the Witchboard 7 inch. I ordered it a week ago, paid for 2 day shipping which cost nearly as much as the record itself ( and seemed to be the only option) and I haven't received a shipping notification yet. I normally wouldn't mind and I very rarely bitch on here about shipping issues but I have to admit it's a little irksome to pay that nearly 8.00 to ship a 7 inch and not get it within a couple days.
By monsterworship
Hello, you should have received a shipping notice if u didn't then send me an email through my contact form on my site with your order info.

Also I am not in the shipping business, I don't control the pricing. You are only paying for the speed of their service once it leaves my hands. The type of shipping you purchase does not entitle you to expedited order processing. They are processed in order. I am just one person doing all the work here, and I personally believe that shipping product out within 3-5 days of an order is a totally acceptable time frame.
I hope you will choose to order again, I am trying my best and much like everyone else have to figure it out as I go.
So, I was able to add media mail shipping for future orders which will allow for a cheaper option.
I will also be able to ship my next release out faster since the preorder will give me more a lead time to prepare the packages.

Thanks!
By Garmonbozia
Oh yeah, dude. This was in no way a make or break situation. I didn't mean to come off as harsh as maybe I did.

And agreed on the shipping. That's totally reasonable. I think what bugged me the most is that I wasn't able to find an option for cheaper shipping in the first place. That very well may have been my mistake. Thanks for responding. I'll email you my info.
By ninjaqutie
Snagged my blue and white yesterday. Hemmed and hawed over the red and white 7" and settled on white. Good thing I did, because when I went to select white, I saw red was gone. LOL.
By Garmonbozia
After my totally unreasonable bitch fest, I of course received my copy of Witchboard this morning. Sorry again for my post. It was unnecessary.

On that note, this record is fucking awesome. It looks great, the etching rules and the music is rad. Thanks for putting this out. Can't wait for Street Trash and Night of the Demons.
By thenuthouse
Witchboard 7-inch and Street Trash CD came today. Witchboard sounds great -- the theme's pretty dynamic, and the etching looks AMAZING.
By PaulZaza
I ordered toilet blue:-)

they are sold out !
By strictlywayward
Oh, man.
Thanks to an email from OWS, I got to order Witchboard day-of. I wasn't paying a great deal of attention at the time, so when I unpacked it the other day I almost fainted at the spirit board etching. Endless points for the inclusion of a download card; thanks for being here in the new millennium with the rest of us.
Street Trash. THANK YOU. Toilet LP & CS ordered. I had to run coins to bank to pull it off, but I cannot wait!
Cheers.
By RougeGorge
Only the vinyl on OWS.com, by the way, where can I find The cassette in Europe ?
By monsterworship
Cassette is only available on my site, since I only made about 100 of them.
By monsterworship
Street Trash update - finally got a shipping confirmation from the factory, they are few days late but on their way to us. So they should start shipping to customers by the end of next week (Sept 5?). CD / Cassette only orders will start shipping tomorrow (8/29) through the weekend. You will receive a ship notification from Paypal directly. If you ordered directly from LITA they have received their copies already and will hopefully start shipping soon.
By lazyben
Cool, thanks for the update.
By PaulZaza
finally arrived safely in Germany:-) love it!

By Andreas_Hamburg
Hi,
did anyone of you, located in Europe, get a shipping notification for their order yet? I am still waiting for mine, and request by contact sheet on the site was not answered.
By Andreas_Hamburg
Hi,
did anyone of you, located in Europe, get a shipping notification for their order yet? I am still waiting for mine, and request by contact sheet on the site was not answered.
By Hoodini
No News for my Toilet order :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
OWS pre-order/website states expected to ship from the 15th ;)
By lazyben
If you ordered direct from lunaris he doesn't do shipping notices.

My toilet arrived today and it is a fine looking record but I haven't listened to it yet.
By ghostfires
My toilet blue arrived yesterday and I listened twice today. Looks awesome, sounds great. Definitely a home run for Lunaris!
By antimax
Got Street Trash today, can't wait to spin it. But… the jacket is pretty dinged up, and not just the corners. How is this possible in a solid mailer that doesn't even look damaged? Like it was damaged before they even packaged it…? I bet it'll sound good and I love the movie, so… oh well.
By monsterworship
All USA orders are out the door.
Starting on the rest of the world will take a few days, since I will be out of town for the next 2 days.
I didnt receive my copies until late on sept 3.

I reply to all emails, pretty promptly. If you didn't receive a reply that means I didn't get it. U can send to info @ Lunarisrecords. Com (no spaces) if u have a question but the form on my site works too.

Antimax, I can send you a replace sleeve if u send me an email with your order #.

Sorry, I thought paypal auto sends an email to the buyer when it's sent? Otherwise I am updating the order status in my store within a few days after it ships.

By Voodoo_Jim
I received delivery confirmation & tracking from paypal (got mine in today), but being domestic, that may change things.
By teenagegrubworm
I was moving my family to a new city and state and missed the original toilet blue drop which kinda sucks because Street Trash is one of my favorite films. Ordered a yellow copy yesterday, really looking forward to it.
By dumaisaudio
Solid first release. I got the toilet blue one, looks and sounds great.
By Spun out of control
For all you UK Street Trash fans, London's Prince Charles Cinema is showing a 35mm print on the evening of October 22nd. From the same people who brought you that recent Last House on the Left screening that saw the tie up with OWS and their red flexi

LINK