Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
I've been saying this for a year now...guys lets all pitch in some cash, we can invest it into the first ever Blackest Circles pressing company!

I reeeeeeeeeally want that 7" to be released on OWS!
By NathanLurker
All you guys behind our favorite labels, you guys must be having such a hard time keeping to yourself the titles that you're waiting months for the pressing to be done. Like, waiting for so long to announce titles you are really excited about. such torture.
By monsterworship
The Barn is an 80's throwback slasher movie that is set to release later this fall.

Lunaris Records will be releasing the original score on vinyl & cassette.

They are currently running an indiegogo campaign (link below) for some funds to finish up the movie etc...

Lunaris Records will be provide all of the vinyl test pressing perks.
The Barn Door Edition perk will be a screen printed wooden cover mimicking the style of a real barn door unique to this campaign only.

Regular edition colored vinyl and a retail version will be available from my website later this year.

Really stoked on the soundtrack, lots of catchy synth & big rock sounds.

Check it out:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the- ... nds#/story

By deafmetal
@monster - Looks like a really fun project. Will be checking this out for sure.
By monsterworship
The Barn Door Edition is now Sold Out. They also added a regular test pressing edition which will have a screen printed cover different from the retail version.
By deafmetal
So excited for Night of the Demons! My introduction to the film was an advertisement in Thrasher magazine back in the 80's.
By StrangeVices
Can't wait for NOTD to drop. Ever since I was a kid and I picked up the anchor bay release, actually can't remember how long ago that was, I always wanted a vinyl release because I kept playing the intro screen over and over again.

Big Kudos to @monsterworship for this one. This record is a big to me. Never thought there would ever be an official release!
By sonnydexter
Grew up with this ... classic stuff! a must have for me! :)
By monsterworship
I have switched store platforms for www.lunarisrecords.com
So you'll have to create a new account to place an order.
Also the remaining copies of Street Trash that I have are actually toilet blue copies not yellow as I thought, so those are up in the store now > 17 left.

NOTD test pressings will go up later this morning, I'll post a link heads up here first.

NOTD regular 2xLP/Cass/CD will go up tomorrow 8/18.
By Aremagod
@monster Thanks for the update....been looking for the blue Street Trash.
By NathanLurker
Looks nice with the OBI and the colors. Bought one test pressing. thanks for the heads up Monster
By Occhionero
Couldn't resist, too.
By static14
Just grabbed a test pressing myself :)

Thanks @monsterworship
By static14
@frozeneyeball Did you use the link monsterworship provided a few posts back? Still looks available to me.
By tim28212
I just got one, use the link @monsterworship provided.
By frozeneyeball
@static14 Yes I did - It went into my cart but got an "items not available" message when i tried to check out. Now showing as sold out. I just missed out it seems.
By deafmetal
sold out noooo! The b&w cover art with the obi looks bloody amazing.
By frozeneyeball
@tim28212 showing as sold out for me.
By tim28212
maybe I got one of the last. shows sold out for me now also.
By deafmetal
Congrats to the lucky few. I actually like the test pressing artwork better than the standard album.
By reddye6
Other than rarity, what is the benefit of getting a test pressing? Wouldn't the sound possibly/probably be of lesser quality than of the first run; it's a test, and the label would request adjustments after listening to it?
By static14
@reddye6 In theory they should be sonically superior since they're the first handful of albums made from the stampers.