Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chiefbrody
Thanks @monster. I have a bit of a mental block that I won't pay more in postage than the item itself costs, which is starting to rule out buying anything from the US. I couldn't have told you how much a CD would cost to ship - the last time I sent an LP to the US it cost about £9, so this just seemed high and I wanted to check that it wasn't a mistake. If that's what it costs, that's what it costs, and I'm getting priced out of importing LPs AND CDs!!

I'll wait until I want to order multiple items and save on shipping that way if the CD is still available.

Thanks again.
By monsterworship
The Barn - Original Motion Picture Score by Rocky Gray is now available on LP / Cassette and will ship before the street date of 3/11 in the USA.

I have standard weight orange marble vinyl and a few black vinyl for sale on my site, and a few of the regular test presses with screen printed covers.

European friends can order black vinyl copies through One Way Static, and Light In The Attic will as well.

The standard cassette has an orange shell.

Check out the site for full details: lunarisrecords.com

Check out soundcloud for music samples: https://soundcloud.com/lunarisrecords/s ... rocky-gray
Attachments
TheBarnLP-cover.jpg
TheBarnLP-cover.jpg (425.11 KiB) Viewed 5614 times
By texasvinyl
Likewise! Stuck in deposition, the TPs must have gone quick! Orange looks great though. Cheers @monster hope they're selling well.

*edit- I'm order 1765
By monsterworship
for the first 10 people on here that missed out on the TP and bought the orange version today, I'll include one of the screen printed TP covers with your order. i'll sort out the name here next week when i start to put the shipments together.
By Aremagod
monsterworship wrote:for the first 10 people on here that have bought the orange version today, I'll include one of the screen printed tp covers with your order. i'll sort out the name here next week when i start to put the shipping together.
That's fantastic @monster....that image really pops on the tp cover. The retail cover is no slouch either.
By lazyben
monsterworship wrote:for the first 10 people on here that missed out on the TP and bought the orange version today, I'll include one of the screen printed TP covers with your order. i'll sort out the name here next week when i start to put the shipments together.
In for an orange (and hopefully a TP cover)
By Bub
monsterworship wrote:for the first 10 people on here that missed out on the TP and bought the orange version today, I'll include one of the screen printed TP covers with your order. i'll sort out the name here next week when i start to put the shipments together.
Got me an orange. Would like a TP cover please!!
By deafmetal
Chad, this looks like a really fun release. I am looking forward to giving it a spin. I was lucky enough to grab a test pressing today.
By Hatter313
well that worked out nicely, I forgot about this release today and just remembered. so if I made the ten on here I'd love a TP cover too!
By frozeneyeball

Just ordered an orange copy. If I am one of the lucky 10 I'd be very happy!
By sonnydexter
I was lucky enough to get a TP today - picked up the Orange aswell - awesome release and well worth the UK shipping :-)
By monsterworship
I mentioned earlier that i can only go by flat rates on shipping, but i'll have to reevaluate the chart again.. Also I am willing to issue a refund on shipping if it is a dramatic overage.
By popsick
Hi Chad, I've ordered the orange too after missing out on the TP. Would be stoked to get a TP cover if I'm in the 10, please. Order #1786. Thanks!
By monsterworship
here are the slots for the screenprinted covers
1. Aremagod
2. texas
3. lazyben
4. bub
5. hatter313
6. frozeneyeball
7. thedeepness
8. popsick
9. blindguy
By chiefbrody
Sounds amazing @monster. Looks like a must have release. I'm loving the clips on Soundcloud. I'd have went for a TP but missed out on the drop - I'll pick it up via OWS, thanks for making it easier for us Europeans.
By Hatter313
sweet!
By Occhionero
monsterworship wrote:I mentioned earlier that i can only go by flat rates on shipping, but i'll have to reevaluate the chart again.. Also I am willing to issue a refund on shipping if it is a dramatic overage.
@monster
I am not complaining. I know you are one of us.
As much as I would like to have an orange variant, I will order the retail variant from OWS and be thankful for that possibilty.
By blindguy
I must be slipping, I didn't even realize this was going on sale today. Regardless, happy to have grabbed an orange and if I squeak into the top 10 even better!
By liftman2013
Id have loved to at least get a test pressing cover myself there is a definite appeal but int shipping compared to shopping as a sub at OWS...

Out of interest to the UK how much shipping would you offer? Will there be a chance at a test pressing cover alone at a decent rate?

Cheers!
By Mateo Sanboval
Is Repeated Viewing's Frozen Existence still an alpha-go, Monster?
By monsterworship
Mateo.
RV - Frozen Existence - the long story
Test pressing #1 rejected, the factory was not very helpful in admitting fault or wanting to fix the issues at hand.
So I had both plates recut elsewhere.

Test pressing rev #2 rejected, side B had some crackling and noise not on the acetate that I paid for as a double check, they acknowledged the problem and redid the B side plate.

Waiting for test press rev #3 hopefully will be here next week.

And now in rsd day factory delay hell, so it might be 4 - 5 months to release once approved.

Short answer, yes.