Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
texasvinyl wrote:Crap, didn't know this was going up for sale today. If someone doesn't like it and wants to trade I'll swap for some kind of test press/ special edition/ something cool.

PS where did you guys see that this was dropping today?
Saw it on Instagram.
By monsterworship
Artist: ANTONI MAIOVVI
Title: THUG OST
Catalog: LNRS012LP
In Store: 7/7
My retail price will be around $21 + shipping.

Available online 6/27/2017 at 1 PM EST @ http://www.lunarisrecords.com and LightInTheAttic.net.

Transmission UK will have the only copies in the UK/Europe so fans can save on shipping by grabbing through them online or in store.

Kknagpae (or Thug) is a collection of works for a film that was abandoned. Envisioned as a cross between a Friedkin-esque gumshoe detective saga meets something like Black Rain. Following a beaten down police officer after his prostitute girlfriend is murdered, the trail for the killer leads him to the streets of Seoul, through seedy mafia run S&M parlours to a place much darker than he ever could have imagined. The music was written based on the synopsis and concept art, which is all that remains of the project. Given that Antoni Maiovvi has done this sort of thing before and it was a lie, it is important to note that this story is all true. Mystery surrounds the abandoning of this project, but permission has been granted to release the music and concept art as a stand alone album. Maiovvi’s score pairs dark synth sounds with far-eastern experimental instrumentation. Previously available as a limited edition cassette offered at Mondocon 2016. Now available as a one-off pressing on Pink vinyl.

- Limited edition one-off pressing of 300 on Pink vinyl
- Full color jacket with artwork by Cem Ozuduru
- Design by Eric Adrian Lee

Check out our soundcloud for samples: https://soundcloud.com/lunarisrecords/s ... iovvi-thug

I will also be putting up 4 test presses on black vinyl, generic hand written labels, they will come with the standard full color jacket and a #'d obi strip for $25.
By inksb
Just discovered this label, picked up Dellamorte Dellamore on cassette and Repeated Viewing Frozen Existence LP. Pretty excited about both releases. Since joining this forum I've started to spend a lot more money on music again.
By Mateo Sanboval
inksb wrote:Just discovered this label, picked up Dellamorte Dellamore on cassette and Repeated Viewing Frozen Existence LP. Pretty excited about both releases. Since joining this forum I've started to spend a lot more money on music again.
This place tends to have that effect on people.
By deafmetal
@monsterworship - Chad, you could probably update the title on this thread. ;)

@inksb - Frozen Existence is one of my favorite albums of the last many years.
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:New project out to the factory this week.

working on a 2nd one for a summer release.
Hell yes.
By Mateo Sanboval
Akers is the real deal. Cool to see him working with MW over at Lunaris as well.
By inksb
Why did this have to release the same day as the Unsolved Mysteries set. I spent all my music budget there. Now I need to see if I can scrounge up some extra for this release because it sounds awesome.
By monsterworship
Lunaris Records is proud to unleash the remastered and expanded original soundtrack for the 1984 cult horror film Hard Rock Zombies. Featuring an eclectic mixture of album orientated rock, heavy metal ballads and dreamy eighties synth-scapes composed and performed by Paul Sabu.

STREET DATE: 08/10/2018
ON SALE: 07/31/2018 1 PM EST

Here is all the relevant info, i'm being lazy.

https://www.lunarisrecords.com/blogs/ne ... soundtrack

By Mateo Sanboval
I can honestly say I've never heard of this beast. I will remedy this posthaste.