Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By heelsinc
Anybody ever order from these guys. They have a handful of scores and just released a box set with some really nice looking covers. I was having trouble with checkout while trying to get it and they were no help at all and now it's sold out :(
By Whip Wilson
Which box set? Also, there is already a thread for them, but for some reason it is over HERE.
By heelsinc
The Finders Kreepers sub label stuff just came out in a box set. I looked for a thread for them bit couldn't find. Thanks for pointing it out.
By lazyben
The Finders kreepers box came out last year. It was pretty limited and sold out quickly.

Are you sure you didn't find an outdated link somewhere?
By prettybleak
they've been releasing some really good stuff. just picked up the "Possession" soundtrack and the "Night of the Hunter/Blonde Witch" 7 inch. I ordered a couple of the Nicolai/Fenech releases direct from them, and it's taken some time to get shipping confirmation. I emailed them to check on it, and they were very helpful. Heads up if you're in the US, it seems that Mount Analog in LA may be their distributor, or at the very least has most of their releases at reasonable prices:

http://climbmountanalog.com/products-pa ... rs+keepers
By heelsinc
Oh I guess so. Either the owner or some guy that works there tweeted about it. So I went to their site and it still said it was available. Then after four days of me trying to buy it it said sold out.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=18557]Oh I guess so. Either the owner or some guy that works there tweeted about it. So I went to their site and it still said it was available. Then after four days of me trying to buy it it said sold out. [/quote]Interesting. It started showing up as sold out for me months ago. Maybe they found a handful of sets lying around and put them up recently.
By heelsinc
Said something about there being 45 of them. Not sure if that was the original run or like you said if they found more. Anybody have a list of the scores they have released.
By lazyben
I just found an email from May 1 from them that mentioned they had the last few available. Same for the diposable music sub 2. Both seem to be sold out (again) now.
By heelsinc
Yea that would have been when I was trying to order. Really mad that no one helped me when I contacted them on Twitter and through their website while they were still available.

By reddye6
For people in the US, Mount Analog has some of the new titles from Finders Keepers in stock:

- Polivoks Orthodox (Mix tape by ANDY VOTEL and DOUG SHIPTON) CASSETTE
- Daniela Casa – Sovrapposizione Di Immagini LP
- Braen Raskovich – Abnormal Sensations LP
By antimax
Recently picked up ANDRZEJ KORZYŃSKI's soundtrack for "Man of Marble" from FK and WOW it is great! Highly recommend it to people who like dark-ish disco sort of stuff. Pretty interesting tracks on here. WAY different than his soundtrack for "Possession" as well. Check it out.

http://www.finderskeepersrecords.com/sh ... z-marmuru/

By Volzom Zofbie
Dark-ish disco? I'm in.
Thanks antimax.

Edit* Dark-ish disco already sold me this record, but fuck yeah, those soundclips are right up my alley.

By ghostfires
I can second antimax here, I grabbed that score about four months ago and have listened to it quite a bit since. Definitely worth grabbing if you can find it!
By blood ghost
Looks to me like Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain. If it is this is epic!
By Whip Wilson
That would be very cool. I've not seen that artwork before.
By blood ghost
Here's the poster art:

By Whip Wilson
Awesome. Thanks for the knowledge, blood ghost, and welcome to STBC.
By blood ghost
You better bet. Thanks man : )
By The Cult Leader
I've been waiting for Holy Mountain on vinyl, really happy about this. Cant wait to see how Finders Keepers will release this. I'm sure it will look great. Excited!!!

Zoom back camera
By Whip Wilson
[quote=40506]Cant wait to see how Finders Keepers will release this. I’m sure it will look great. [/quote]And hopefully sound even better.
By maxvelvet

Seems another release but the artwork look pretty cool! ;)

LINK
By ghostfires
Anyone else excited about these two Finders Keepers...? They sound damn good!

Daniela Casa - Sovrapposizione Di Immagini

Emerald Web - Whispered Visions