Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By SONOR Music ed.
[quote=64482]Hi Sonor,<br>
I’ve bought three of the fantastic 4 new releases and wondered if shipping could be combined and partially refunded? I’ve popped you a message also via Bandcamp. Hope thats’s ok.
[/quote]

Hey there, I'll check immediately and issue a partial refund where needed. Could please send me your full details?
armagideon.times@gmail.com

Thanks and all my best
L.

By Jimmy_Mike
@texas thoughts on this new Micalizzi?
By texasvinyl
They're all good, but I am the most excited about the micalizzi. So happy to see this getting a reissue, it's awesome

link with more info & audio clip
By Vapormeyer
I'm no expert but I think all four are simply superb and complement each other really nicely. That 'Research Of Sound' is a lively listen with huge breaks and horns and the Giovanni Tommaso being it's opposite and a much more relaxed listen overall. Going by the Bandcamp downloads the mastering sounds superb which I noticed particularly on the Micalizzi. My favourite is the Puccio Roelens but my advice to anyone would be get all four if you can. Can't wait to get them all through.
By deafmetal
The Micalizzi is a real treat. I have been listening to it on bandcamp on a daily basis. Edda Dell'Orso's voice is like a siren's call to me, impossible to resist.
By StrangeVices
@deafmetal the Micalizzi LP is going into my top 10 for the year. So happy I don't have to dish out $$$ for an original now.
By Dollarhyde
Been spinning the micalizzi mp3 too. Really great stuff. 'Beat for two' is a banger!
Only copped the one due to budgets, but the puccio reolens is on my radar. Would love a Puccio Reolens 'Rock Satallite' lp reish.
By Vapormeyer
Anyone received any shipping notices yet for the four new releases?
By deafmetal
I have a feeling that the Micalizzi is going to be my go-to LP this summer. Can't wait!
By monsterworship
There was an update Facebook or somewhere they said they were delayed at the plant like most other things.
By Vapormeyer
Hi,
Getting slightly worried now about the four new releases. There's still no sign of any dispatch email and I've not received any response to emails. Could you post an update on here please for everyone?
Many thanks.
By SONOR Music ed.
Hi there, I'm sorry for the late responses and the usual fuc**** industry delays. I'll be more prepared for the next time in giving the expecting arrivals time.

All the bandcamp pre-orders will be quickly dispatched in the upcoming days, you'll receive a shipping email with tracking infos.

I say sorry to all customers, this is a crazy job!
By Vapormeyer
Thanks for that, no worries, I appreciate it's out of your control and thankyou for the update.
By deafmetal
Just got word my preorder for the Micalizzi is shipping today from FE. Stoked! :D
By texasvinyl
Lorenzo these are awesome!
👏 👏 👏 👌 👍
By hncreature
All four on their way!
By texasvinyl
I'm still having problems viewing old threads like this one, so hopefully my reply shows up.

Wow, that's wild! What a drop. Normally I would wait for these to show up stateside, but I just couldn't pass up the (way too expensive) limited edition of the Macchi. I am thrilled we are seeing quality reissues of some extraordinarily rare Macchi records.