Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By strangedisc
Strange Disc Records & Filmworks is a new Audio & Visual Label based out of Rochester, NY USA. Be sure to look out for some awesome Records, VHS titles and much more in 2014 from STRANGE DISC.

I am pleased to officially announce the first Strange Disc release, the previously unreleased 1987 score to "Surf Nazis Must Die" by Jon McCallum. This record is coming together real nice and is going to look and sound AWESOME. I have personally been working hard for close to a year to make this record a reality, and I'm super excited that I can finally announce it to the world. An official release date is coming soon, but expect the final product late springtime.

Check out more info and updates at www.strangedisc.com
Also follow the label on instagram and twitter: @strangedisc
By thenuthouse
AMAZING. I was just griping that nobody's released any Troma stuff.

Sent you an e-mail vis-a-vis some press stuff.
By Bub
Yes!! Welcome aboard!
By strangedisc
Thanks guys, and thanks Nick for reaching out. Pleasure talking with ya!
By antimax
Wow, awesome! I'm a big Troma fan. Look forward to seeing what you guys have coming up! May I also suggest checking out "Igor and the Lunatics" for some cool weird lo-fi synth stuff… :)
By jgibbs4053
Blood Sucking Freaks as well
By Whip Wilson
Welcome aboard! Great logo. Looking forward to your SNMD release. And so close to my place of birth to boot. Cheers!
By reelybored
Very awesome! Loving this vinyl resurgence!
By RougeGorge
Can we find it in Europe ?
By seb
Welcome to the forum StrangeDisc. Looking forward to your release(s)!

Seb
By strangedisc
RoughGorge, I do plan on making this available in in Europe at an affordable rate!

Seb, thanks for the kind words!!
By fab6roses
Very great news !

In the bootleg versions, there's unfortunates dialogues on some tracks.

What about this release ?

Thank you.
By strangedisc
No dialogue on this one!
By strangedisc

Just got this sucker in from Bonati Mastering. The reference acetate for Surf Nazis. This thing sounds AWESOME. I can't wait til it drops!
By repulsion
sweeeeeet!!! hurry up, can't wait to listen to it.
By RougeGorge
Nice, waiting for a link.
By Andreas_Hamburg
I`m really looking forward to your first release, the cover artwort looks great.
By chandler75
I just ordered the movie from Arrowfilm... I've never seen it and wanted to get ready for the score :)
By strangedisc
Awesome! Glad you're checkin out the movie, it's one of my fav's! I got some other cool stuff I'm working on too. I'll keep everyone in the loop when it's all official!!
By hncreature
I liked the movie and was surprised how with the low budget it came across like it did...can't wait for the Lp

Any chance of doing anything with Sorcery and getting "Stunt Rock" and "Rocktober Blood" reissued the right way?
By Whip Wilson
Sweet Jesus Marie! Rocktober Blood would be the seeds!
By strangedisc
Hah, I got some other stuff in the works, which I will announce once it's all 100% official!! Don't you guys worry.
By Bub
Check it out Strange Disc!

For sale here
By albatard
Can't believe i missed that topic : THANK YOU SO MUCH STRANGE DISC
Surf Nazi OST has always been my holy grail!!

@fab6roses : that bootleg was made directly from the vhs (not even the dvd) by a freak i met online 10 years ago...he could't stop talking about that saxo part when Adolf and Eva are making love on the beach, great guy.

Can't wait for it to be out!!!! Strange disc, you really made my day

PS : If you have the rights to release some Troma stuff, i'd love a Combat Shock OST to be out on LP