Talk about ( & to) record labels here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By strangedisc
Unfortunately we did not get the OK to do an MP3 for this one. I've had a few people ask if I'm gonna be doing a CD press, which I wasn't quite into originally but if there's enough demand I wouldn't be opposed to doing a small run to fill everybody's needs.

Seb has beeen very kind in helping me out with this release! It's been a pleasure working with him so far!!
By strangedisc
Bub, I actually considered it hah! Since the movie was bought by Troma after the fact, we all decided against it. If I ever do another OST that was actually directed/produced by Lloyd then you can bet that it will be on there!
By albatard
I never buy CDs but would make an exception for that one!!!
By Dr.Funtime
Strange Disc, I still love CDs. …( hate the digipacks, love the jewel cases) yeah, I know..I'm a square. I have discovered a harmonious balance between analog and digital, record and compact disc. Offering both formats would be smart. I think there are still people out there that prefer CDs over records. Funny how it was the other way around back in the early 90s. How things change.
By gavgriff77
Yeah, not familiar with the film but that sounds great!

Any chance of those variants heading over to OWS subbers??

Have to admit Troma films and offshoots are a bit alien to me for whatever reason but think I'll be catching up. Good luck with the new enterprise!
By strangedisc
gavgriff77, LITA, OWS, and I will all have variants. Gonna be splitting them up equally between the three. I decided to do the random insertion on this one, but I think it will be the only time that I'm going to do it this way.
By brentonwalter
Have you announced when pre-orders begin? Sorry if this has already been touched on.
By strangedisc
Brentonwalter, haven't yet. I promise it's coming real soon!!!
By strangedisc
Updates!

Preorders for Surf Nazis Must Die will go on sale TOMORROW at a random time. Super excited about this! Been a long road but we're finally nearing go time for this.
Just a reminder, if you live in EUROPE, One Way Static will have plenty of copies to sell, you will save drastically on shipping.
The release date is September 2nd, that is when your item will ship. European release date is September 9th.
Feel free to contact me at info@strangedisc.com if you have any questions. Super excited about this!
By Bub
Stoked! Crossing my fingers for a variant :)
By jgibbs4053
Excited about this release! Looks like I'll be stalking your Instagram account
By EvanCampbell
Great news...looking forward to this!
By chandler75
Will OWS be getting any of the Blood In The Water?
By maxvelvet
@Rasmus: check some comments above

"LITA, OWS, and I will all have variants. Gonna be splitting them up equally between the three. I decided to do the random insertion on this one, but I think it will be the only time that I’m going to do it this way."
By strangedisc
Yup! Everyone who orders will have an equal chance. Again, this will probably be the only time I do the random insertion, unless it really makes sense for some reason.
By seb
Yes!
By seb
Bump!
By RougeGorge
"ATTN: If you are located in Europe, please order from www.onewaystatic.com"

Yes please, I really want it.
By toosoonjunior
Is there any benefit for US buyers to order through either Strange Disc or LITA? Or would that just be personal preference?

Really looking forward to this one!
By dumaisaudio
Does the LITA presale start tomorrow as well?
By gavgriff77
[quote=24655]gavgriff77, LITA, OWS, and I will all have variants. Gonna be splitting them up equally between the three. I decided to do the random insertion on this one, but I think it will be the only time that I’m going to do it this way.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Excited. I'll order mine from OWS in that case. Good luck with the sale!
By seb
We all start preorders at the same time and we all have the color variant.
By zuko
Just stumbled across this, SNMD sounds great!