Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
The Bride of Frankenstein is the second Universal Monster in their Spinatures line. Frankenstein led the way, and fans of the iconic franchise can expect to see Dracula, The Mummy, The Phantom of the Opera, The Creature From The Black Lagoon, The Wolfman, and The Invisible Man join the gang throughout the 2020 holiday season.
https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/10/ ... ssion=true
By reddye6
I also got my subscriber Frankenstein's monster. However, I'm not interested in it. Anyone interested in an unopened spinature for $15 plus shipping (from US)? Hit me up.
By Revolver_OcelScott
Bezulsqy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:54 pm
The Bride of Frankenstein is the second Universal Monster in their Spinatures line. Frankenstein led the way, and fans of the iconic franchise can expect to see Dracula, The Mummy, The Phantom of the Opera, The Creature From The Black Lagoon, The Wolfman, and The Invisible Man join the gang throughout the 2020 holiday season.
On Waxworks sites they have some "coming soon" and it looks like Creature, Michael Myers, Skull/Witch/Pumpkin Halloween 3, and another that I can't tell what it is, looks female, MAYBE Norman Bates
By Mateo Sanboval
Nice pull, Bez. Gracias.
By Hatter313
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 pm
On Waxworks sites they have some "coming soon" and it looks like Creature, Michael Myers, Skull/Witch/Pumpkin Halloween 3, and another that I can't tell what it is, looks female, MAYBE Norman Bates
Yeah I keep thinking that’s Norman, but I’m not sure. Possibly Pamela like I said. Guess we’ll find out
By Mateo Sanboval
A buddy of mine picked up the Frankenstein's Monster Spinature and it looks even better in person. I'm seriously considering one of these to replace the concrete mold of a baby doll head that I'm currently using.
By monsterworship
reddye6 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm I also got my subscriber Frankenstein's monster. However, I'm not interested in it. Anyone interested in an unopened spinature for $15 plus shipping (from US)? Hit me up.
i sent you a pm if you didn't see it.
By reddye6
monsterworship wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:16 pm
reddye6 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:55 pm I also got my subscriber Frankenstein's monster. However, I'm not interested in it. Anyone interested in an unopened spinature for $15 plus shipping (from US)? Hit me up.
i sent you a pm if you didn't see it.
Thanks, I hadn't seen it! However, I just replied to your PM, and it's sitting in my outbox. I'll check back in a little bit to see if it was sent.
By reddye6
So I just uncovered that for phpBB a PM stays in the outbox until the recipient reads it - then it goes to "sent."

Mystery solved, Angela!
By inksb
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:22 am
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:47 am Are there pictures yet?
https://twitter.com/waxworkrecords/stat ... 28548?s=19
Pictures of the backs, the detail on the backs look fantastic. Kinda lame to release these the day before Halloween. Would have loved to have had em for the season
You mean like Mondo when they released the Phantasm ball ornament the week of Xmas but didn't deliver until March? Yeah, makes no sense to me.
By 334578rpm
Hatter313 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:03 pm
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 pm

Yeah I keep thinking that’s Norman, but I’m not sure. Possibly Pamela like I said. Guess we’ll find out
The image of the female looking one is named "TheyLive_Silhouette."
That one says November 2020. The remaining ones (H3, MM, creature) still say October 2020, so I wonder if they'll all drop tomorrow.
By Revolver_OcelScott
334578rpm wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:04 pm The image of the female looking one is named "TheyLive_Silhouette."
That one says November 2020. The remaining ones (H3, MM, creature) still say October 2020, so I wonder if they'll all drop tomorrow.
Oh man, a they live one too!?

I wasn't gonna get any, but the detail on them looks amazing. I do NOT need another purchase-addiction!
By Hatter313
Oh Yeah I can’t unsee it now, it’s most definitely a they live alien, the classic shot in front of the OBEY, look at the hand.
By Hatter313
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:09 pm
334578rpm wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:04 pm The image of the female looking one is named "TheyLive_Silhouette."
Oh man, a they live one too!?

I wasn't gonna get any, but the detail on them looks amazing. I do NOT need another purchase-addiction!
Yeah I really wanted these to be crappy little things I didn’t want. I’m never gonna use them for their purpose, but these are basically highly detailed and so far very well sculpted mini busts of things I love and i know myself well enough haha
By Hatter313
Looks like part 2 Michael.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:03 pm Looks like part 2 Michael.
For certain. Kind of wish they'd gone with the classic. Nice job deciphering these, gang.
By Revolver_OcelScott
I really shouldn't be spending 100 bucks on these tomorrow. Wish they spread em out a little bit personally.

Also, I really hate when these boutique stores don't give you all the details before they go on sale.

I'd really like to see how they look, fully. Same when they announce a vinyl, but give no specifics about the tracklist, the mastering, the variants, price etc

Might be just me
By ScoJo
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56 pm I really shouldn't be spending 100 bucks on these tomorrow. Wish they spread em out a little bit personally.

Also, I really hate when these boutique stores don't give you all the details before they go on sale.

I'd really like to see how they look, fully. Same when they announce a vinyl, but give no specifics about the tracklist, the mastering, the variants, price etc

Might be just me
Not just you bud. But in this game, hype trumps all ;-)