Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By waxworkrecords
Hey Jeff,

More details on this release are on the way. What's great about this release is that it's every cue used in the film. Lots of unreleased tracks that have never been pressed to vinyl. Stay tuned.
By NathanLurker
Yeeeees !! I'll buy that for sure. can't wait to see the artwork for the release.
By monsterworship
Cool its going to be different. Cause i might be able to scrap around the city (pittsburgh) to have a full release of the original. Hahah
By waxworkrecords
Yeah, saw that you were selling a few copies of the original. That's really cool. Those are long out of print!
By Bub
Bub is stoked.
By Upstart
Some people say that George Romero is a complete hack and basically got lucky with NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, but I think that's unfair. He's just had a few misfires along the way, certainly there was a lull in his career, and he never achieved the heady heights of DAWN OF THE DEAD, but there were plenty of acceptable attempts post CREEPSHOW.
I quite enjoyed the clapping little monkey in MONKEY SHINES, to be honest, most of his King adaptations were far superior than any of King's other disasters.
Regardless of all that, he had some spectacular musical collaborations, without Argento's involvement he'd have never gotten Goblin, and hearing that you will be expanding and including all the cues, is positively exciting! Digging through the shelves and vaults must be exciting for you, it's almost like a horror film of it's own. A classic where someone stumbles and locks the vault door.
Which reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode, Time Enough at Last. You should release the original Twilight Zone theme.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey Wax-people, I've pre-ordered the Re-animator release from Amazon here in the UK - will they definitely be stocking it? I'm slightly concerned that they're not 100% reliable on such things/pre-orders for ltd lps. What do you say? Thanks!
By waxworkrecords
Hey Upstart, something we really dig about Romero is the social commentary in each of his living dead films. Always a good time, and makes them more than just gory zombie flicks. He was gracious to contribute liner notes to our upcoming Day of the Dead release, and it's interesting to read his take on each if the films and their scores. "Time Enough At Last" is great! I believe Death Waltz released the Twilight Zone theme as a 7". You should get it!
By waxworkrecords
Discosucks, Amazon UK is stocking Re-Animator. No worries.
By mondodan
It's so cool that you guys are putting out these amazing scores for your first releases. Just ordered Re-Animator - I didn't realise it was on Amazon too so I'm maybe paying bit extra for shipping, but I figure more of the cash goes to you so it's all good. Here's to loads more releases in the future...
By afriendofken
Stoked about your first release (as well as release No.2). Pre-ordered from Norman Records in the UK, can't wait. Plus, the artwork for Re-Animator is wild.
By waxworkrecords
Thanks mondodan,

We're excited to be releasing these titles. Thanks for buying it directly from our site!
Regardless, we want to make sure everyone that wants our records can get them.
Thanks for the kinds words!
By waxworkrecords
Hey afriendofken,

The artwork for Re-Animator is insane. Gary Pullin killed it!
Thanks for pre-ordering. More info on release number 2 on the way.
By fanboy
This release is going to be amazing! Looking forward to more progress updates.
By waxworkrecords
We are thrilled to announce our upcoming release of the score to the 1968 horror classic, Rosemary's Baby. Visit our website for details.

www.waxworkrecords.com
By maxvelvet
That's a GREAT news!!!! :)
By layneharvey
anticipation is super high for the Re-Animator shipments going out soon! can.not.wait!
By monsterworship
Got a shipping notice today!
By PaulZaza
This looks Awesome, especially the labels!:-)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Gorgeous! Is that the standard green or the glow? Looks pretty luminous.

How does it sound?
By layneharvey
@monsterworship me too!!!