Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By waxworkrecords
That's insane. We'll look into this.

We understand that shipping may be cheaper with Amazon, but we assure you that the fastest way to get Waxwork releases is from our website www.waxworkrecords.com

We're going to look into this Amazon UK delay now. If you'd like to cancel your Amazon UK order, we have a few more copies of Re-Animator left on our site.
By PaulZaza
my copy just arrived safely in germany:) looks beautiful as hell!
i'm very pleased with your first record, it's stands proud by the original lp!
keep them coming...
By mondodan
Got mine yesterday (direct order) - looks and sounds stunning. Great work and looking forward to the next releases...
By layneharvey
i'm curious as to how many people on here got the glow-in-the-dark edition of RE-ANIMATOR. so far, the picture of my green and glow copies (i ordered two) that i posted is the only one i've seen. surely there are others out there! :) let's see some pictures!

re-animator green and glow soundtracks
By Bub
I scored 1 of each as well. I hope my luck continues with future releases. As exciting & fun as it is to receive a variant, I wish we can just buy them without having to have our fingers crossed in hopes of getting one!
By layneharvey
christ! $200?!?! someone else posted one for $60, but it's a starting bid so will probably go up.
By Re-animated Cat
Yeah I think $200 is, er, rather ambitious to say the least! It isn't even sold out yet. And even if it were, that's silly money.
By waxworkrecords
Hey guys,

To answer your question, there are 110 glow in the dark variants floating around.

Funny to see these on eBay already. We still have a few left in stock! Geez!
By pabloeterovic
Still waiting for the news! Come on, can't wait
By dob66
For those in UK worried about Amazon.co.uk orders, mine shipped this morning. Gonna be one of the releases of the year I reckon.
By chandler75
That's sort of reassuring... I just got this today from Amazon UK (I preordered in June):

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :

Band, Richard "Re-Animator [VINYL]"
Estimated arrival date: August 30 2013 - October 04 2013

(October!??).
By chuck
Hey I scored one of each variant. Take a look here... http://instagram.com/p/cwClRmICo0/

The green has some yellow in it and blends beautifully from centre label to the edge!
By Re-animated Cat
@Rasmus - OCTOBER!? My Amazon UK order is still saying late August to mid-September. I also pre-ordered in June. I guess I can expect an email from Amazon soon then...

It sucks that they're continuing to sell them too. Surely all pre-orders should be fulfilled first?
By waxworkrecords
Here's what's going on, guys. Our UK distributor handles the Amazon UK orders. Our UK distributor has completely sold out of Re-Animator. When we found out that the UK was sold out, we urged them to discontinue sales of the record on Amazon UK, or anywhere else there. They haven't done this. They continued to sell Re-Animator to customers on the assumption that Waxwork would be doing a re-press immediately. Kinda weird.

We 100% agree that anyone who pre-ordered a record should already have it spinning on their turntable. Anyone that has ordered directly from us or Light In The Attic has their copy of Re-Animator in hand.

Light In The Attic is also sold out.

We have only a few remaining copies for sale in our web store. A few of these are the glow variant.

A few UK residents have cancelled their Amazon UK orders and then ordered directly from us. We ship out same day, sometimes within the hour of receiving an order. We believe in good customer service!

By Re-animated Cat
@waxworks - thanks for the update. That's clearly not your fault, so no hard feelings :)

I'll cancel my Amazon order and look elsewhere then. Unfortunately, shipping costs to the UK make it very expensive to order directly from you (though it would be worth it for a glow variant ;) ). There are still a few copies floating about...

Btw, how many copies did you press in total? 110 glow + how many green?
By mondodan
While the shipping is quite a lot to the UK, the record itself is very reasonably priced - in total it cost me $39 to order direct from Waxwork - around £25. That didn't seem bad to me, given that's how much it costs to order a standard Death Waltz release within the UK anyway.
By Re-animated Cat
@mondodan: totally agree, the record itself is very reasonably priced. Especially, as you say, when you compare it to DW stuff, for example. I'm just trying to minimise costs wherever I can - my record buying has gone through the roof lately, so many great releases coming out!!
By chandler75
Ah crap.

I don't mind the costs, but I'm worried about it being caught in customs which would more than double the total... What to do...

I notice that shipping for 1 vinyl is 13.57 EUR, and if you order 10 vinyls, shipping is 135.65 EUR. Shouldn't the (total) postage go down when ordering more copies?

By chandler75
Oh well, I REALLY want this one, so I have placed a direct order at Waxwork. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it'll slip through customs (and if it doesn't, it'll still probably be worth it).

I've ordered two copies - if you (Waxwork) feel like slipping in a variant for one of those, I certainly wouldn't complain... :)
By mondodan
Actually, yeah, that's a good point - import VAT would definitely add to the cost! My Re-Animator slipped though ok - fingers crossed for you...
By layneharvey
@rasmus drews - good luck with this, man. this release is well worth the troubles you are going through. when you have the records in hand (especially if you get one of each), this will all be a distant memory. :)
By fluppeco
Amazon.com --> ships at $5 to europe.
By chandler75
Orders fra Amazon US are almost always caught in customs (they are easy to spot and pick out), at least here in Denmark.
By fluppeco
that's unfortunate man, I've ordered lost of records form Amazon US to Belgium and have never had anything stopped. Here everything that is around 25 euros or less gets a free pass anyways, so I make sure I don't order a record that costs more than that, and Amazon always splits the order into separate packages even if you select the grouped option, so you can save even more on shipping and the package get valued separately.