Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By PaulZaza
i believe this is the standard green
, should sound awesome becuase it was remastered from the original recordings

i preorderedmy copy long ago:-)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Aha, I see .... thought that was your own copy ;)

By waxworkrecords
Thanks, guys. Pictured is the standard green. Came out great! Also, the record sounds fantastic. Super dynamic. Packing and shipping orders now.
By StrangeVices
Been waiting for the release ever since I made the pre-order earlier last month. When I was a child, David Gale's family moved from Oregon to Connecticut after his unexpected death. They lived in my grandparent's complex where I met his son, became friends with him, and he introduced to me Re-Animator, The Brain, and Syngenor. It was unreal!
By Dr.Funtime
Just received Re-Animator. Beautifully done. Gorgeous green vinyl. Hats off to Waxwork! Will be listening to this tonight.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey WaxDudes,

Do you have any idea how it will work with Amazon.uk fulfilling orders for this? They keep changing the shipping estimates, just wondering if you had any ideas :)

Thanks! Can't wait for your next "delivery"....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ITS EYES??!

By WolfmenOfMars
Off and running with great titles. Looking forward to everything announced and beyond.
By Jeff
Re-Animator showed. Green version, kind of has a marbled thing going on, very cool. Seem split but meh, I'm not freaking on that. Can't wait to play it later!
By monsterworship
Got mine today also, reguar green marble version.

It sounds and looks fantastic.
By ghostfires
I was lucky enough to receive a glow in the dark edition today! Very excited to see this thing glow tonight. It sounds absolutely awesome.

Damn picture above won't appear, but if you click on the box it'll take you to the picture I took in instagram to show off the GITD version.
By layneharvey
very cool! i ended up ordering two copies, hoping to get the green and the glow-in-the-dark, and guess what! i got one of each! i'll post a pic when i listen this weekend! both are simply gorgeous. lovely job, kevin and suzy!
By pabloeterovic
any of you bought thus LP through amazon? there's shipment delay?
By waxworkrecords
Hey discosucks,

Not sure how Amazon UK will be fulfilling orders. That's weird that they're changing shipping costs. The Amazon orders are handled by distribution. I'll look into this.

Yes, Rosemary is going to be INSANE!
By waxworkrecords
Hey pabloeterovic,

I'll look into this. There shouldn't be any delay. Did you order from Amazon US or UK?
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hi,

I'm ordering from UK Amazon but the shipping date keeps changing :)
By hausu
Mine was just shipped from Boomkat...
By Re-animated Cat
I'm still waiting on mine from Amazon UK too. It's saying the delivery estimate is 1st August, but no dispatch notice yet :(
By chandler75
I preordered mine in June from Amazon UK and here it says Dispatch Estimate Saturday 10 Aug 2013 - Wednesday 14 Aug 2013.
By waxworkrecords
Hey guys, there shouldn't be a delay. We'll get this ironed out. Folks who purchased directly from our website have either already received their records, or their records are in transit.

Amazon orders go thru our distributors and we don't have any pull there regarding when customers get their records.
Regardless, we'll get on this.

Again, direct sales from the Waxwork site get shipped out same day.

By pabloeterovic
I made my order through Amazon US.
I will love to buy the records directly to you in a future, but the shipping cost to my country It's a favor I got to considerate.
Thanks for the help.
By thenuthouse
Ordered this morning from Light in the Attic. I've been meaning to snag Death Waltz's "House By the Cemetary," as well, and this made for a nice two-for-one punch. Now, to watch the mail...
By chandler75
I don't mind waiting the extra time for shipping from Amazon UK - as long as the vinyls arrive eventually :)

When you order two copies you get free shipping (Super Saver), so that's actually a pretty good deal.
By Re-animated Cat
Hey Waxwork, I think Amazon UK are having a lot of problems with this.

I just got an email from them saying they are still awaiting stock from their suppliers. They've now pushed back my despatch estimate to between Aug 17th-24th. I pre-ordered in June.