Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
inksb wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:31 pm $50 is steep but also if you were to order the Japanese pressing it's $80-90 and I've seen a few shops charging over $100 for it.

I'll grab the Waxworks one eventually, not too keen on the 4 month pre-order
I did a preorder last month through LITA for that version (I'm assuming) and it was $88 shipped for a feb release.
By inksb
monsterworship wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:13 pm
inksb wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:31 pm $50 is steep but also if you were to order the Japanese pressing it's $80-90 and I've seen a few shops charging over $100 for it.

I'll grab the Waxworks one eventually, not too keen on the 4 month pre-order
I did a preorder last month through LITA for that version (I'm assuming) and it was $88 shipped for a feb release.
Yeah that's the second pressing, the initial one was only 500 I guess and sold quick. The February release is the repress, LITA and 2HD were the cheapest that I saw in the US for that version.
By Bub
Kevin posted this on the FB WW fan page

Hey, Fang Gang! We just quietly posted up a gargantuan 50% OFF Sale on all in-stock TOHO titles! We have yet to announce this sale to the general public. Now is your chance to grab these soundtracks for half off (and even more if you have a 2024 Subscriber Discount Code!) before they are gone. Once these titles sell out, they are gone for good! Sale titles include: MOTHRA, THE SWORD OF DOOM, KING KONG ESCAPES, WAR OF THE GARGANTUAS, GODZILLA VS. KONG, and GODZILLA SINGULAR POINT!
SHOP HERE: https://waxworkrecords.com
By Bub
Body Double 50% off

Hello, my esteemed Fangers! Today we're doubling up on the fun. We are offering the nitty gritty neo-noir thriller Body Double for 50% off! I'm not going to lie, I have never seen this movie. But it looks really cool! So grab a copy, it's what Brian De Palma would want you to do! Use the code BD50 to get it at a sweet discount!

Mean Jean wrote that btw in case you were wondering who hasn't seen it
By Bub
inksb wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:28 pm seems like they are having a hard time moving some of these scores lately. Aeon Flux being 50% off, Toho stuff and now this
Yeah. Plus, this year's subscription is still available to opt in since it was brought back. I guess they didn't meet the threshold.