Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:Get Out, The Burbs, F13 5, Skull Island

By Hatter313
skeletonbutt wrote:I was wondering the same thing earlier today
Got my shipping notice today, so they are coming.
By inksb
Hatter313 wrote:
skeletonbutt wrote:I was wondering the same thing earlier today
Got my shipping notice today, so they are coming.
Thanks for the update.
By Mateo Sanboval
Manhunter and Logan's Run? If so, I think this is more my speed.
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:Manhunter fuckin A
Yeah, baby. I'm uncertain if WW has already said, but the mind reels at what could be on here. Like The Exorcist, there are at least a couple of soundtrack tunes that were never licensed for the original release as well as solid handful of original score cues. I try not to get my hopes up for this sort of thing, but, damn, it could be great.
By Mateo Sanboval
blue15 wrote:The Manhunter Intrada CD release from 2010 added an additional track by The Reds for 10 total tracks:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Manhunt ... se/3322865
Well, that's cool, but the Manhunter Sanboval CD from 2015 added an additional three tracks to that for 13 total tracks. And. There. Is. Still. More.
By ScoJo
The 'Manhunter - Sanboval Edition' CD... ahh yes, I recall it was highly praised for its expanded depth, but fell short on pressing quantity. Completely underestimated demand (a common yet pretty fair complaint levelled against Sanboval Editions).

Impossible to find this now,-hoovered up by William 'Bandy-Legs' Peterson obsessives no doubt.
Last edited by ScoJo on Thu May 10, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By deafmetal
ScoJo wrote:Impossible to find now this now,-hoovered up by William 'Bandy-Legs' Peterson obsessives no doubt.
I heard it was all those new Dreadator Preds fanboys buying up everything from the label they can find.
By ScoJo
deafmetal wrote:
ScoJo wrote:Impossible to find now this now,-hoovered up by William 'Bandy-Legs' Peterson obsessives no doubt.
I heard it was all those new Dreadator Preds fanboys buying up everything from the label they can find.
Those guys. They're the worst.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:
S'why I had to drop an overpriced limited digital edish in their hungry little beaks.
By Dollarhyde
Will definitely be grabbing this day one, I only own the CD and have been holding out for a vinyl reissue. I really hope they do something more than just stick the CD on vinyl. An unearthed extended version of Graham's theme maybe? ... One can dream.
Some Michael Rubini involvement of any kind would be awesome.

I will be camping out up in that tree just beyond Waxwork records backyard every night waiting for this one. :D
By Dollarhyde
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
blue15 wrote: Well, that's cool, but the Manhunter Sanboval CD from 2015 added an additional three tracks to that for 13 total tracks. And. There. Is. Still. More.
This is new to me. We got 9 additional tracks over here :0

http://youtu.be/kQ6zPdKlVP8
By Mateo Sanboval
Dollarhyde wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
blue15 wrote: Well, that's cool, but the Manhunter Sanboval CD from 2015 added an additional three tracks to that for 13 total tracks. And. There. Is. Still. More.
This is new to me. We got 9 additional tracks over here :0

http://youtu.be/kQ6zPdKlVP8
Nah.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 3.54.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 3.54.13 PM.png (34.28 KiB) Viewed 6250 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Dollarhyde wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:
Nah.
Haha! . Adding the Sanboval edition to the wantlist :)
I think I've commented on less than half a dozen YouTube videos in my lifetime, but I couldn't just sit there and let that affront to soundtrack justice pass unchecked. That and people really need to be made aware of the Nemesis score.
By Mateo Sanboval
I'm trying not to get too excited about this. Will it be like Taxi Driver and The Warriors? Or like The Exorcist and The Thing? Like Tom Petty said...
By Dollarhyde
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I'm trying not to get too excited about this. Will it be like Taxi Driver and The Warriors? Or like The Exorcist and The Thing? Like Tom Petty said...
:0
!! Noo !!