Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:Its up!

36 bucks. Very fair and less than I thought! Grabbed it with Queen of the Earth.
Congrats, STBC. That is more reasonable than I expected as well. And kudos to all the "over" takers.
By Mateo Sanboval
From Waxwork's Twitter:
Remaining copies of DAWN OF THE DEAD will go on sale tomorrow. These are copies that were held back for potential damage claims or replacements. We do this for all WW releases, but due to the demand for this title by fans that missed out, we are releasing them tomorrow 3/20!
By chiefbrody
And gone...

I had it in my basket and it sold out quite I was putting my password in PayPal. To make it worse, my boss spoke to me mid-checkout, so that probably cost me a copy.

Gutted.
By Mateo Sanboval
Waxwork deleted the notification tweet once the extras sold out. Probably tired of getting splash back from the cesspool.
By Occhionero
Peek-a-boo wrote:I don’t suppose anyone got a spare DOTD that they might sell or trade? Missed out twice.
Sorry Peek, not me. I am sure they will repress in the near future.
By Mateo Sanboval
Saw that. I can't remember the score in that one. Will have to review.
By Revolver_OcelScott
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Saw that. I can't remember the score in that one. Will have to review.
Need either, buy would probably grab it regardless because I'm a completist (aka consumer whore)
By inksb
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Saw that. I can't remember the score in that one. Will have to review.
I'm not quite sure if I love any of the F13 scores. I own Part IV just to have it, it's beautifully packaged and I'm glad it's in my collection. I enjoy putting it on occasionally but there are way better things out there. If my memory serves all of the F13 scores are just slight variations on the previous one. I'll have to revisit part V since I have the I-VIII digitally I think and see if it's worth the $40+ price tag to own. I have a feeling they are going to sucker me in with some killer packaging.
By skeletonbutt
inksb wrote:
I'm not quite sure if I love any of the F13 scores. I own Part IV just to have it, it's beautifully packaged and I'm glad it's in my collection. I enjoy putting it on occasionally but there are way better things out there. If my memory serves all of the F13 scores are just slight variations on the previous one. I'll have to revisit part V since I have the I-VIII digitally I think and see if it's worth the $40+ price tag to own. I have a feeling they are going to sucker me in with some killer packaging.
Agreed. The only one I bought for my collection is the release for part 3 that has the Hot Ice disco version of the theme on it along with a few other Manfredini tracks (no 3D glasses unfortunately).
By Mateo Sanboval
skeletonbutt wrote:
inksb wrote:
Agreed. The only one I bought for my collection is the release for part 3 that has the Hot Ice disco version of the theme on it along with a few other Manfredini tracks (no 3D glasses unfortunately).
I can definitely appreciate these points of view. I have 1-3, but never picked up 4.
By Hatter313
love this, here's hoping it's based on the expanded release, Waxwork usually does if they can. either way, a welcome addition
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:love this, here's hoping it's based on the expanded release, Waxwork usually does if they can. either way, a welcome addition
I didn't realize there was an expanded release. Who put that out?
By Hatter313
Years ago watertower put out a huge Tim Burton/Danny Elfman box set in a giant music box. it included expanded tracks from all of their collaborations to date (up through Alice in Wonderland) plus an extra of studio demos and outtakes as well as the newly recorded music fro the music box itself.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:Years ago watertower put out a huge Tim Burton/Danny Elfman box set in a giant music box. it included expanded tracks from all of their collaborations to date (up through Alice in Wonderland) plus an extra of studio demos and outtakes as well as the newly recorded music fro the music box itself.
Wow. I'm no Elfman devotee, but I'm surprised I missed that. Sounds pretty cool.
By inksb
I kind of laughed at Waxworks tweet earlier addressing their customers saying there will not be a F13th soundtrack coming tomorrow. To be fair they did tease it and every one assumed that's why they were doing that. I wonder if they hit a snag and pushed it to the next 13th that falls on a Friday.
By Mateo Sanboval
inksb wrote:I kind of laughed at Waxworks tweet earlier addressing their customers saying there will not be a F13th soundtrack coming tomorrow. To be fair they did tease it and every one assumed that's why they were doing that. I wonder if they hit a snag and pushed it to the next 13th that falls on a Friday.
I wondered the same, but I'm okay with a break right now.
By inksb
Any one received their copy of Tenebrae yet? The pre-order was for an April release date. They stated on instagram a few weeks ago that they were shipping but I haven't heard anything about my order. Curious if this is just a trickle out release or something.