Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
It had to be a short run, right? There wasn't nearly the hype of The Thing leading up and not remotely close to the vitriol when it sold out. Same with past F13s. Interesting.
By NathanLurker
It's suprising but Dawn of The Dead is pretty cult and big, so I'm not too surprised. Glad to be a subber for this title. I'm way more excited about their forthcoming Night of the Living Dead though, and I wonder if the Art style for it will be similar to this one from Dawn.

I got the new Criterion Blu of NotLD this week, I'll try to watch that soon.
By blindguy
i guess i picked a bad time to stop subscribing. Decided i could wait a few days in the hopes Beyond the Gates would show up at THD and i could grab them both. Oh well. Hopefully they'll repress.

as far as less vitriol, not sure how quick it sold out one the WW site, but with the Thing, that sold out so quick many subscribers never even got a chance. At least based on THD, this lasted over a day. Still not great for people who had to wait for any reason,but at least people had a chance. At least that's why i'm just bummed and not angry.

I guess i better not play chicken with NotLD.
By Mateo Sanboval
That's a fair point, Bling Guy.

Thanks for the number, 334578.
By DigitalHiss
Hesitated for a day, then saw it sold out on the WW site. Went over to THD, put it in my cart, entered my CC info, and before it could go through it sold out there to.

Not too upset - I got a feeling these will be available again sooner rather than later.
By deafmetal
I'm guessing there will be another pressing for retail. LitA has not stocked the title yet, and they seem to get a retail version of every WW release so far.

This was my first year not subscribing for a number of reasons, so please let me know about the quality of the pressing.
By Hatter313
That IT art, lovely!

Interesting, tenebre from both WW and DW, looks like I’ll be doubling up for sure.
By Hatter313
I may be remembering it wrong, but I thought spencer mentioned it during the mondocon panel when he said they are doing a argento/goblin series that they locked in when they got the rights to their suspiria release.
By Bezulsqy
Hatter313 wrote:I may be remembering it wrong, but I thought spencer mentioned it during the mondocon panel when he said they are doing a argento/goblin series that they locked in when they got the rights to their suspiria release.
Spencer did mention after Suspiria was released that they would release more Argento/Goblin stuff.
When Hellraiser was released as a collaboration with Lakeshore Records it was mentioned that there would be other collabs. Not sure if that was meant to include other companies next to Lakeshore. Wouldn't be strange for Mondo/DWRC to team up with Waxwork.

I also added Manhunter to the list in the first post because of what Little Walter said here: http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/b ... 85#p100085
By Hatter313
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Lil' Walt doesn't know how to lie.
That he does not, i was sitting next to him during that panel and we were all very excited :)
By Bezulsqy
Hatter313 wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Lil' Walt doesn't know how to lie.
That he does not, i was sitting next to him during that panel and we were all very excited :)
Does that mean Manhunter wasn't mentioned? I find it hard to read between the lines in this case :-)
I suspected that Walter's mention of the Sound of Music was a joke, but Manhunter?
By Hatter313
oh no, Manhunter was mentioned for sure, I was just supporting the addition of it here. :)
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:missed the March 2019 date on Tenebre at first glance.
As did I.
By jgibbs4053
monsterworship wrote:missed the March 2019 date on Tenebre at first glance.
It’s a 18 month calendar. The calendar just contains album covers for different months. The dates do. Or corralate w release dates
By inksb
So am I going to have to fight tooth and nail for one of these? Any idea how many they are making and what is the deal with the death waltz release? Is this a joint release?
By NathanLurker
@inksb: I don't think it's a joint release, otherwise we'd be seeing a bit of advertisement from Mondo/Deathwaltz. We'll see when Waxwork releases their press release what are the details, but I feel like, if Deathwaltz are releasing Tenebrae as well, it's probably a different/separate release.

are you in Canada inksb ? I wouldn't take too much chances with this title. it's probably going to go fast, it's a rather popular argento movie, a rather popular Goblin soundtrakc as well.... but at the same time, Waxwork's releases always reach distribution a little while after release. you'll be able to get it from juno, amazon, etc if you don't mind which color your vinyl is.