Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Mr Lemonoue wrote:
I'm very selected for what records I buy, mostly Electronic scores, Morricone stuff, other cool stuff. Not that much Orchestral scores. Can't justify $285, for maybe one record I like, will pick up Dawn Of The Dead (1978) score, a fan of Goblin.
Oh I totally get you, man - was just horsing around, but mainly was an excuse to go into the detailed info on the releases that WW announced ;)

Mainly electronic,you say?

My man![/quote]

Yeah mostly, stuff like Carpenter, Brad Fiedel, Harold Faltermeyer, Hans Zimmer, M83 (Oblivion), Daft Punk (Tron), Goblin, Vangelis (Blade Runer) stuff like that = my happy[/quote]

All killer! We need more Faltermeyer on wax, that's for damn sure.
By Occhionero
Mr Lemonoue wrote:
ScoJo wrote:
ner) stuff like that = my happy
All killer! We need more Faltermeyer on wax, that's for damn sure.
Bev Cop 1&2 and Fletch is a dream to have on vinyl.[/quote]

They're already on wax. ;-)
Ok, not the complete score!
By Mateo Sanboval
ScoJo wrote:We need more Faltermeyer on wax, that's for damn sure.
/end thread
By Aremagod
Occhionero wrote:Great and thanks that costs for international sub has been reduced!

Have already two versions of Dawn, so an expanded edition would be great.

I am a fan of picture discs, if one sub variant will be a PD would also be cool.
No picture discs Frank!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh
By Occhionero
Aremagod wrote:
Occhionero wrote:Great and thanks that costs for international sub has been reduced!

I am a fan of picture discs, if one sub variant will be a PD would also be cool.

Haha...
I know I am the only one, but CHUD and TRT ate probably the best looking (and for a PD also sounding) picture disk, that I have in my collection.
By NathanLurker
I'm surprised at the ammount of people on facebook commenting on the Waxwork posts about the sub and asking if the titles will be sold individually or if you have to get the sub to get them....

There's a guy on there who was asking for more experimentations with the vinyl colors and I'm like :S

@Occhionero, I agree about CHUD, great picture disc ! I'm not totally against PDs, but I think I feel more at ease with a safe black or single color disc these days. Why take the risk, you know.
By Aremagod
Occhionero wrote:
Aremagod wrote:

Haha...
I know I am the only one, but CHUD and TRT ate probably the best looking (and for a PD also sounding) picture disk, that I have in my collection.
You got me on the CHUD one...
By ScoJo
Aremagod wrote:
Haha...
You got me on the CHUD one...[/quote]

C.H.U.D!!!

(That's probably the best PD I've ever seen, quite honestly. Really want one!)
By NathanLurker
today is payday, so, there, I'm now subbed, and poor 'till next payday.Now, When do I get my mug !?
By texasvinyl
No mug yet, but I did get a screen printed poster of the Creepshow 2 artwork, and Babadook just shipped with a t-shirt (not sure if that's sub 3 t-shirt or sub 4). This should be a good sub, I like the releases they've got lined up!
By reddye6
texasvinyl wrote:No mug yet, but I did get a screen printed poster of the Creepshow 2 artwork, and Babadook just shipped with a t-shirt (not sure if that's sub 3 t-shirt or sub 4). This should be a good sub, I like the releases they've got lined up!
The Creepshow poster and pin were for sub 3 (I had to ask -- I saw the shipping notice and wasn't sure why i was getting a poster and pin). Pretty sure the Evil Dead shirt is also sub 3.
By ScoJo
^ 100% agreed Tex. If I was a sub kinda guy, this would be the one for me. Perfect mix of great new films, unreleased on vinyl and expanded classics. It feels like everything WW have been doing is reaching apex with this lineup (IMHO). For the first time I plan to pickup up every one of these, retail editions. (there's usually one or two each sub that I'm not keen on/dont need reissue/can live without)
By milliondollars
this has nothing to do with the sub 4 but...does anyone know what was on the t-shirt of the first sub?
By Bezulsqy
I do. But forgot. Will make a picture of it tomorrow.
It had nothing to do with any movie. Simply a sort of logo with waxwork subscription member. A bit cooler than I make it sound now though :-)

Are the posters numbered? Curious to know how many subscribers there were for three. I have the feeling less than for sub 2.

I still am contemplating whether or not to subscribe for 4.
By milliondollars
@Bez: thanks a lot! are these t-shirts individual with the subscribers name written on them??
By Dollarhyde
I won't be subbing but looks like a great list for horror OST fans, I do like the genre but not as much as others may do.
They NOTLD has me excited and I'm pretty sure I will grab a copy of this.

Curious to hear more of the burbs, I don't know the movie or score, but I do like a bit of Jerry. I want DOTD but at the moment Scoring an OG is more in my mind (you can't better that og artwork).
I enjoyed drag me to hell the movie and the score sounds great for the movie but in all honesty I don't See myself spinning it at home.
By jgibbs4053
milliondollars wrote:this has nothing to do with the sub 4 but...does anyone know what was on the t-shirt of the first sub?
Here are past 2 years shirts:

By milliondollars
cheers @jgibbs! i have that 2016 one but i can't remember having the other one. but on the other hand...i can't remember being a subber in 2015 either, haha!
By Little Walter
At the Austin Record Convention, @texas and I both showed up in our Wax Brigade shirts, mutually and incorrectly thinking we were the only possible people going who had one.
By Hatter313
and the licensing line ups continue, Shout Factory prepping a deluxe edition of the 'burbs for blu ray.
By Revolver_OcelScott
Hatter313 wrote:and the licensing line ups continue, Shout Factory prepping a deluxe edition of the 'burbs for blu ray.
Now for a Blu-ray release of the Ultimate Edition of Dawn of the Dead Anchor Bay releases way back when!
By Hatter313
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:
Hatter313 wrote:and the licensing line ups continue, Shout Factory prepping a deluxe edition of the 'burbs for blu ray.
Now for a Blu-ray release of the Ultimate Edition of Dawn of the Dead Anchor Bay releases way back when!
I wish, Rubinstein holds those rights (and Martin's) so tight, i don't know what it will take to get nice remasters of either of them. not even sure what the problem is really.
By Revolver_OcelScott
Hatter313 wrote:
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:
I wish, Rubinstein holds those rights (and Martin's) so tight, i don't know what it will take to get nice remasters of either of them. not even sure what the problem is really.
Oh I know, I hate that guy. I still have my ultimate edition DVD of Dawn and the final DVD release of Martin, but still, I would love to see them brought into this generation with new prints/releases