Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
Waxwork just tweeted this picture and wrote that the scores for House 1&2 by Harry Manfredini are dropping this Friday, October 6th.
Last edited by Mateo Sanboval on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mateo Sanboval
The House 1/2 scores were issued before on LP in 1987 by Varese Sarabande, but on a single LP
([url]https://www.discogs.com/Harry-Manfredin ... 359948/url]). I wonder if this will be a (probably remastered) reissue of this same program, but giving each score their own LP.
By Hatter313
I've got the OG, but its not in the best shape. worth the upgrade for sure, especially the first one, LOVE that score.
By deafmetal
This looks excellent. I really dig the weathered look of the LP sleeve with the original film poster font.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:This looks excellent. I really dig the weathered look of the LP sleeve with the original film poster font.
Agreed. I love the cover art and package design on this one.
By Mateo Sanboval
New tweet from WW showing the back cover (and answering the question of how the two LPs are broken down in the process) and another variant they're calling Crystal Skull.
By Bezulsqy
Looks great!
I'll be picking this up from Transmission. They put the selling price of the Waxwork releases at a very affordable level if you compare it to other EU stores.
By Mateo Sanboval
Inner sleeve:
By Hatter313
Ghoulish Gary is unstoppable
By texasvinyl
Except Christine reissue, it's okay but I like the original better. People playing really stupid money for it though.
By Bezulsqy
Has anyone already received this?
Also people that ordered this from Transmission?